About Dardanelle State Park

This recreation area is part of Dardanelle Lake

Dardanelle State Park is located in Arkansas
6 Reviews of Dardanelle State Park
Limited

We enjoyed our stay.   We tried to go hiking, but covered in ticks minutes after starting the trail.   Our site was close to the water with a view of the nuclear plant.   I think it was a nuclear plant across the water.   Area had nice play grounds.    Other campers helpful and polite.  Bathrooms clean.   Nice pic nic areas.  We was in the area for a ballon festival.   Kids enjoyed the stay.

Wonderful Campground

I called ahead a couple of days before we were to arrive and the ladies on the phone were awesome. They fixed us up with the perfect site The first night when we went to the shower house we got a big surprise! Not only was it clean but it had six doors. Behind each door was a shower room complete with a toilet and lavatory and guess what??? It was air conditioned!!! Made my day to take a shower and get cleaned up in a private air conditioned room. Clean park good fishing, 3 miles to town!

Absolutely wonderful camping spot for RVs or tents

The State Park systems in the US are some of our favorite places to find beautiful camping spots, but Lake Dardanelle State Park in Arkansas tops most of them all. The spots are spacious and aesthetically nice, wood and charcoal grills at the ready, most are shaded well, the shower/restrooms are air conditioned and spacious. The swimming beach looked wonderful, the campground host was welcoming, it was all we could ask for.

Very nice

Full hook up and you can hand feed the squirrels… 😀

we we really enjoyed this campground! Clean and no trash! People were super friendly.

A must see is the visitors centet!!!

great little extension campground

This campground has plenty of room in between campsites to stretch out. It has one bath house with four individual unisex bathrooms. The down side to the bathrooms is there is not any good place to put your dry stuff while you shower. The kids love the playground. there is a nice wide boat ramp with plenty of parking situated in a peaceful cove.

Dardanelle SP is top notch, but you should know there is a nuclear power plant in view

I have to admit, I had no idea what the Nuclear Evacuation signs were for since I am not from the area and do not live near a nuclear power plant. This campground would be five stars if there was not a nuclear power plant in view from my camp site.

This park has everything you would want, a beautiful visitor's center a gorgeous lake. Top of the line facilities, beautiful campsites, fun for the whole family… and a nuclear power plant in view.

I probably would have rated it lower than four because of the nuclear power plant in view, but honestly, the park itself was amazing. It is worth the visit, just know that your eye will continually see the power plant in the background.