Camping in Heritage Court

134 Reviews of 25 Heritage Court, Arizona Campgrounds

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful desert campsite

We had a great stay at lost dutchman, lots of great hiking, and dog friendly attractions nearby.

H
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Bring your snow tires

Easy to find, but sites are primarily soft sand. Our van got stuck and had to be towed out.

Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Third trip out with the family

Went out to fine tune our camping setup with the family and a new tent. After several years away from camping, we are quickly learning the ropes. Lost Dutchman is close enough to town if we need supplies(which this trip proved to be needing) that we can go get what we need from Apache Junction.…

Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Spacious sites and amazing views

I love these sites, they seem to really embody the AZ southwest camping experience for me. Our site had a view of a trail where we watched equestrians ride by sporadically throughout the evening. We saw some snakes, coyotes, and other wildlife. This is a very nice site, and a quick drive from…

Siteunsure
Month of VisitApril
Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice trails and views just west of Phoenix

This is my go-to local campground, a quick 20 minute drive, and I’ve been camping here for years! The facilities are always clean, and the other campers are generally quiet and respectful here. The sites are spaced out nicely, and it has never felt crowded to me even during the busy season.

SiteI’ve stayed at many.
Month of VisitMarch
K
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Sandy road

People leave a lot of trash here :(

l
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Typical rv park

The park was nice and tidy. The pool area looked nice, we didn’t get a chance to enjoy that part. I was a bit put off by the office staff on the phone. She told me that they didn’t allow vans in their park. We have a 27 ft coach house b+. I explained what a coach house was. I guess she looked it up…

Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Boondocking on the trails

Close to Goldfield Ghost Town. Get the permit to Bulldog Canyon and hit the trails off roading.

SiteNA
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Great campground

Wife’s first camping trip in a tent. She loved it.

Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Views and convenience

We are located about an hour away. This campsite allows us to enjoy a last minute camping trip close by. Still close enough to civilization that we can run into town to get things if need be. Family friendly. Feels like being in the desert when actually very close to the Phoenix metro.

l
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Beautiful view of flattop

We spent two beautiful days in lost Dutchman. The park is maintained immaculately. So much wild life. We had a family of ground squirrels that were cute as can be.

• ground squirrel family
  • sunset
  • flattop
Patrick T.
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Had a blast with the family!!!!!

my family and I did a 2 day camping trip to the lost Dutchman. We all had a blast! The staff was super friendly, everybody we came into contact with was super friendly. We had a great view of the superstition mountains 👍🏿. The bathrooms, and showers was kept clean. I would definitely camp here…

• definitely recommend camp site 13