Camping in DeLuxe Trailer Court

362 Reviews of 149 DeLuxe Trailer Court, Arizona Campgrounds

K
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Nice clean camp

Easy level gravel sites. Some shade trees, cactus and birds. Nice cool lodge with laundry pool and spa. Nice fire pit area in shade!

• registration
  • fire pit
  • mural in lodge
EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful desert campsite

We had a great stay at lost dutchman, lots of great hiking, and dog friendly attractions nearby.

H
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Bring your snow tires

Easy to find, but sites are primarily soft sand. Our van got stuck and had to be towed out.

Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Third trip out with the family

Went out to fine tune our camping setup with the family and a new tent. After several years away from camping, we are quickly learning the ropes. Lost Dutchman is close enough to town if we need supplies(which this trip proved to be needing) that we can go get what we need from Apache Junction.…

Andy K.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice lake site near Phoenix

This is a great site to camp if you are like me and need to look at water every now and then. It’s popular and can be crowded. Noise used to be a real issue, but it seems to be better lately. Facilities are usually pretty clean. Though it’s not my favorite campsite, it’s a regular one for me…

Siteunsure
Month of VisitApril
Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice trails and views just west of Phoenix

This is my go-to local campground, a quick 20 minute drive, and I’ve been camping here for years! The facilities are always clean, and the other campers are generally quiet and respectful here. The sites are spaced out nicely, and it has never felt crowded to me even during the busy season.

SiteI’ve stayed at many.
Month of VisitMarch
K
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Sandy road

People leave a lot of trash here :(

l
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Typical rv park

The park was nice and tidy. The pool area looked nice, we didn’t get a chance to enjoy that part. I was a bit put off by the office staff on the phone. She told me that they didn’t allow vans in their park. We have a 27 ft coach house b+. I explained what a coach house was. I guess she looked it up…

Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Boondocking on the trails

Close to Goldfield Ghost Town. Get the permit to Bulldog Canyon and hit the trails off roading.

SiteNA
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Great campground

Wife’s first camping trip in a tent. She loved it.

Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Views and convenience

We are located about an hour away. This campsite allows us to enjoy a last minute camping trip close by. Still close enough to civilization that we can run into town to get things if need be. Family friendly. Feels like being in the desert when actually very close to the Phoenix metro.

Brent C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Level pavement lot. Close to freeway

Its a bit difficult to find your space, only because there are so many parking lots.  Nothing special here.  They do have 30 and 50 amp hookups.  Good price and nice people when booking