About River Bend RV Resort
River Bend RV Resort is located in Wisconsin
4 Reviews of River Bend RV Resort
Fun for the kids

We had a great time with our group. The staff did a great job cleaning and supervising the amount of people in the store due to the pandemic. We had a group of 7 kids, it was nice to be backed up to the volleyball courts. However, it was slightly nerve wracking to have the ball bounce close to our fire. One of the members of our group moved sites due to a very loud party in an unoccupied site. When security was called multiple times, they did nothing to quiet them down at 3 in the morning. A good experience otherwise, just shouldn’t have had to move a 30 ft camper in order to get rest!

So much to do here! Friendly people!

Overall great place! Would definitely go again. A bit pricey to camp but you definitely get your money’s worth.

Love this place!

Has everything I could want. Great pool with water slides. Plenty of amenities. Clean sites and lots of fun.

Very active RV camp

Family have a spot here they leave their RV over summer. First the good. This place is a young kids heaven. Tons of activities! All included with admission etc… four wheel bikes to take out, jumping balloon, pool with multiple water slides, pond with blow up floating slides and climbing activities, canoes, a bar and restaurant, mini golf, frisbee golf, live music some weekends, a kids barn with crafts, volleyball, shuffle board, etc… Now the negatives… in my opinion. This place is a kids heaven! Hahaha. Not exactly the place to go and enjoy peace and solitude. There’s little to no seclusion and most here like it that way. Friends, drinking, kids running around everywhere etc… at night all the kids drive around in golf carts with crazy light effects blaring rap music. And some adults as well. Overall it’s a very friendly family environment but for me a bit busy. I prefer my camping on the quiet side and focused more on enjoying nature. Is a great get away to let the kids go nuts. I suppose it’s great get away for adults wanting to go nuts too. See you at the bar!!!?