the dyrt
Private
Mountain Lake Camping and Cabins is located in West Virginia
4 Reviews of Mountain Lake Camping and Cabins
Mountain Lake

Mountain Lake Campground is one of my favorite places to stay. The staff at the office are all super nice and helpful. We always stay in a wooded camp site that's just private enough, but not too far from anything you could need. During October, they do really fun Halloween stuff for the kids, too!

First time family camping trip

Our first time camping with our four year old little boy! We only stayed two nights, but we had a great time. Our camp site was right next to one of the playgrounds and that was definitely a plus! Our little boy could play while we watched from our site. The lake swimming was fun (something I am not used to since I am from Florida). Lots of spiders around our site…but hey you are camping! Lots of deer, we even saw a mother with 2 fawn! They had a mini golf course, a small pool, a jumping pad, and an ice cream shop in the general store. Very quiet at night. I would be happy to come back!

Best camp ground in Summersville

Best camp ground in Summersville lot of things you keep the kids occupied

Great family camping

Sites are big, easily accessible, clean, and not too close to your neighbors. Decent showerhouses with hot water! Cute little store with ice cream, firewood, ice, knick knacks, and a few grocery items. Weekend activities for the kids, putt putt, a pool, several swingset/ play areas