$40 - $56 / night

Summersville Lake Retreat & Lighthouse

Campground Owner Verified

6 Reviews

About This Campground

Summersville Lake Retreat is your jumping off point to all that there is to do in beautiful Southern West Virginia from spending the day on Summersville lake to exploring the New River Gorge National Park, we are 15 minutes from everything! You can stay with us in a variety of ways across our 57…

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Unknown

• 4
j
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2022

Memorial Day weekend

We loved this campground. Very central location to everything. Super dog friendly, clean bathrooms, and everyone who works there were great. We loved our site plenty of space and were not on top of our neighbors.

B
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2021

Beautiful and clean

Dave and Kim are great people, have a beautiful and well cared for campground very close to the Gauley River.

Month of VisitNovember
Jessica M.
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

The Best Place to Camp in WV!

I’m 42 yrs old and I’ve been camping at Summersville Lake since shortly after I was given birth too( no joke)! Therefore I’ve been camping at Summersville for my whole life! The camping is perfect, the lake is gorgeous, and the memories we’ve made over all these years can never be forgotten! It’s…

Summersville Lake Retreat & Lighthouse is located in West Virginia

Detail location of campground

Directions

We want you to arrive to the correct destination and have a safe trip. We are located at 278 Summersville Lake Rd Mount Nebo WV 26679. Easy access off of the Route 19 and Rt 129. From I-79 North: Take Exit 57, US Rt. 19 S to Summersville. Five miles south of Summersville, turn right on Rt. 129 (traffic light). Entrance is 2/10 (.2 ) mi. on the right. From I-64 East or West and I-77 South: Take Exit 48, US Rt. 19N. Travel US Rt. 19N to Rt. 129 (traffic light and U-Save on your right), turn left onto Rt. 129. Entrance is 2/10 (.2) mi. on the right.

Address