Fires Unknown
No Water Hookups
Spokane Lake Campground- State Forest is located in Washington
4 Reviews of Spokane Lake Campground- State Forest
Lovely Washington Camping:)

My family and friends go camping here at least three times every summer. The sites are a good size we normally have 3 tents on each site and our tents are big tents. It's not far from home and the host is awesome:) There's a nice swimming area and I hear that the fishing is great although I haven't done it myself. They also have ice and firewood available just in case you forget to bring it.

Beautiful eastern Washington campground

This is a wonderful spot to camp. Me and my family go here at least 3 times a year. We alwaysstay at least 2 night here. It has a beautiful swimming area and boat launch. This year they put in flush toilets and showers. The camp host is amazing. She always comes by with firewood (when we can have them) and she has popsicles for the kids too.

Clean and Comfortable

This campground is pretty basic for a State campground. Pricing is reasonable and sites are evenly spaced. There are many picnic areas to choose from and trails that you can spend your day on. Situated next to the Spokane River, great scenery.

Leisure and Water Waves!!

Fun family campsite, boating and tubing is a favorite here!! Campsites are pretty modern with camper cookies, water, rest areas, pathways, grass areas, cooking areas.