About Staircase - Olympic National Park
No Showers
No WiFi
Staircase - Olympic National Park is located in Washington
3 Reviews of Staircase - Olympic National Park
A lovely spot, even in the rain.

It was pouring rain when I arrived, but the next morning it cleared for a couple of hours. The weather kept me from exploring as much as I wanted, however the campsite itself was worth it. I wish I had another day to spend hiking. I'll definitely return.

So worth it!

As I was driving out to the Staircase Area entrance of the Olympic National Park I wondered if it was worth it but oh how wrong I was! The drive is a little long along a dirt road that can be a little rough at times. The stretch along man made Lake Cushman is gorgeous. On Labor Day I was one of two campers in the campground which always makes me a little nervous in an area with large predators. The riverside sites are picturesque and I can imagine that the campground gets pretty full in high season. There are lots of little swimming holes but along the campground and a short walk away. The hiking trails are well maintained and pretty popular. I wish I spent more time there!

Don't skip this one!

Great sites! Amazing trails. This is a beautiful park right on the ourskirts of Olympic National Park. The hiking here is fantastic! The camping is great too and they did have self check-in.