Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Four Seasons Campground & Resort is located in Washington
2 Reviews of Four Seasons Campground & Resort
Friendly, Accommodating, Lots of Events

I had the same experience as another reviewer.  An algae bloom cancelled a nearby reservation, but I came late here and got a great welcome from the owner.  I drove 7 miles on a dirt road and still found myself next to a busy highway and loud-tootin' train area, which gave him a good laugh.  He was interesting and open-minded politically, so it was a value-added conversation.  The 2 assistants I met were just as accommodating.  I'm used to traffic and train noise anyway - ear buds at night took care of any problems.  They do fun events like firework shows, DJs/karaoke, fishing tourneys and car/jet ski shows.  The tent sites are open area that allows fires, but I also noticed they were working on creating more private tent sites at both ends of the large property.  The lake was beautiful and not too big or small.  Mosquitos were not worse than expected as the wind helped a bit.  Everything worked, including the full-service bathrooms (4 quarters = 5 minutes) and mainly empty office/store that the owner was planing on stocking more as time went by. Thriving bird populations add to the good vibes.

Pretty lake but a ton of bugs

We had to stop last minute because another campground fell threw. The owner/manager was very accommodating and waited up for us to arrive. Since we were only staying for 14 hours, they put us in the day use area which was nice but there were soooooo many mosquitos. I guess that’s what we get for staying on a lake. The porta potties were just cleaned which was a pleasant surprise. They also have showers in case we needed them.