Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 110 ft.
Walnut Hills Campground and RV Park is located in Virginia
3 Reviews of Walnut Hills Campground and RV Park
Nice Little Park

Access was easy. The campground was busy and everything was clean and neat. The sites were a little tight. We were there for the local hiking so we didn't spend too much tie in the park.  I parked a little goofy it seems so I needed a little extra footage for my electrical hookup.  They were kind enough to loan us a 25' extension.

Very nice clean rv park

Located within minutes of I81. We stopped for 2 nights to see the Shenandoah National Park on our way to NC. Called last minute and got a site. Very nice customer service. Grounds were very well kept. Our site 112 had water, 50amp and cable. Dump station on premises. Nice dog park for our fur babies and doggie duty stations with bags in several locations throughout the park. Also had a cute playground for kiddos. Didn't use the pool so can't comment. A little highway noise but when windows and door were closed couldn't hear a thing. We'd stay here again. They honor Good Sam discount. Paid $38 with discount.

Lovely campground near I-85 with both long-term and short-term sites.

We stayed here several times in an RV.  Short-term sites are in the very front but you do have to take a circuitous route through the campground to get back to that area after checking in.  Many long-term sites (lots of weekenders) around the lake and up in the hilly area.  Short-term sites are electric and water only but there is a free dump station down in the back. There is a pool and they also sell propane.  Due to the COVID rules their pool may not be open 2020.  Friendly staff and very quiet for overnighters.  Easy access from I-85.  Not sure about tenting as were RV only.  Definitely worth a visit and highly recommended.

They used to be a KOA but dropped their membership last year because some of KOAs rulesjust didn't make sense for them.