Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 30 ft.
Montebello Camping and Fishing Resort is located in Virginia
2 Reviews of Montebello Camping and Fishing Resort
Exactly what we needed

Great camp ground in the mountains! Went in Labor Day weekend and although it was busy with lots of RVs and travel trailers and tent campers. it never felt crowded. Lots of trees and the sites were roomy. The campground had everything we needed without unnecessary frills. Full hookups, but no Wi-Fi or anything that high up in the mountains. Didn’t even miss it. Tons of great hiking around. Right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. Country store across the street has everything you need.

I had a nice time

Montebello is a lovely campground. There are tent, RV sites and cabins with campground bathroom. There are showers, slop sink and laundry. The pond at front has stocked trout and a small lake in the back has bass and crappie. Suitable for paddle boats or kayak. There was also a playground for children. You check in at the cute store across the street.

I stayed in the tent area. The site has a fine gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. I was in site 2 near the lake. A crowd with chairs sat above my site on the hill that were rather noisy. But biggest drawback was distance to bathroom which I had to drive to.

Lots of good trails nearby and a small one around the lake. I plan to return in the fall.