Add Review
Standard (Tent/RV)
The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Castle Gate RV Park

Helper is your new destination! Big Rigs, Cabins, Tents, WiFi, Splash Pad, Laundry, Store, Playground, Horseshoes, and More! Bring your ATV's, UTV's, fishing poles, hiking shoes, mountain bikes, kids, friends, and family! No crowds here. We've got space for groups large and small! We are open all year!

Price
Max Length: 100 ft.
Castle Gate RV Park is located in Utah
4 Reviews of Castle Gate RV Park
Very nice park

I travel in either a van or a fifth wheel and would be happy to bring with one to this lovely park! It has lovely amenities, nice spaces and quite the view. I think it’s new. The private restrooms are better than home! A nice big shower, toilet and sink, a chair, hooks and nicely lit. They have convenient lights over the door on the outside of the of the building. Red is occupied, green is available. The laundry facility is new, clean and comfy; it’s right off the office and mini store. Speaking of the office, the staff are kind and helpful. The grounds are spotless and a river runs next to the park. The only drawback could be the railroad tracks nearby, but I love trains and they went by slowly and infrequently.

Can't Wait to Come Back

We overnighted here on our way to Ridgway, CO but wish we had more time. This is a great little RV park. It is very well maintained, has spacious sites, and the staff is incredibly friendly. We didn't have a chance to spend any time in Helper, but it looked so cool driving through. Lots of old buildings and businesses that look like a blast from the past. Connectivity is great here on all carriers. The only thing I can ding this place for is road noise from the highway and train noise from the nearby line and yard. But, I like trains, so I can't complain too much. Otherwise, this is a fantastic little RV park and I look forward to the opportunity to come back and explore the area more.

Trains & Great Location

This is a great park to stay if you like less crowded areas but still want to be close enough to Moab & Arches that you can drive down for the day. We had a train watching back in spot and it was really fun for our little one to watch the trains going by! The sites are very nice and the staff was very friendly. The trains can get loud if you’re not used to hearing them and the sewer hookup is located at the back of the site which is a little different but works fine! And the WiFi is the best of any park we have been!

Great Views

This is a new park with great facilities. The RV pad surface is similar to road base and is easy to walk on compared to gravel (also easier on hoses, power cables, etc.). The staff was very friendly. The views are great and there is more shade than the average desert camp site because you are in the mouth of a canyon. There is a fairly river on one side of the park. There is a set of train tracks nearby so that may matter if you’re a light sleeper. I didn’t wake up to any trains so they may not go through at night.