Mountain Lodge w/ 8 bed + 3 Levels, all on a private lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, within the national forest. Central among 12 state and national parks
Rent the entire main level of this Majestic Lodge for up to 6 people for just $297 per night on our last minute booking special for June and July on new reservations, and only $15 for each additional person. Camp Jackson Lodge (Located 18 miles North of Blanding Utah, within the national forest) Is perfect for family reunions, group retreats, youth camps, and more! Sleeps up to 30 in beds.
For groups of more than 30 you may rent the entire Camp Jackson Retreat! Go to Cabins and Lodges,11to16 bedrooms.
The Camp Jackson Lodge
*8 bedrooms, 6 baths.
*Private Lake - great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, using the paddle boats, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
Hunting season is a great time at the Camp Jackson Lodge. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey. Lodge
- Three stories, each with a 14 x 28 ft. deck that looks out over the lake and mountain.
- 8 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms (3 Full and 3 Half), 8 Queen Beds, 4 Full size futons
- 3 of the queen beds have a mattress stored under them that can be pulled out and used to sleep extra people.
- There is bedding provided for the 8 queen beds only. (you must bring bedding for the rest of the pads and futons).
- Towels will be provided for the 3 Full Bathrooms.
- Opens out to the lake.
- Bedroom with a queen bed.
- Full bathroom
- Large open area with sink and counter
- 3 full size futons
- Wood burning stove
- Several 8 foot plastic folding tables and chairs
- Living area with wood burning stove, couch, and full size futon.
- Two bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share a half bath (sink & toilet).
- One bedroom with a queen bed.
- Full, handicap-accessible bathroom (sink, toilet, & shower).
- Kitchen area with sink, stove, refrigerator, & dining table
- Pots, pans, bowls, cooking utensils, and silverware for up to 30 guests. (we strongly recommend bringing disposable items).
- Outdoor propane grill.
- Accessible ramp to main level only.
- Four bedrooms with one queen bed in each that share two half baths (sink & toilet).
- Full bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower.
- Sitting area with one futon.
- Bring your own life jackets. There are no life guards. You are responsible for your own safety.
- The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release only fishing, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
- 3 paddle boats for your enjoyment
- Horse shoe pit area in the trees between the road and the bank of the lake.
- Shallow water play area for children with adult supervision.
- There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal. (verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
- The nearest town with stores is 20-30 minutes of mountain road. Bring your own food and supplies.
- Electricity for the lodge is by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is plenty of power for lighting and basic power usage.
- Electric skillets, electric curlers, curling irons and blow dryers use a lot of electricity. Please be mindful and do not use them excessively.
- Garbage bags are provided. Place bags in caged area on the trailer by the pavilion.
- It is very rare, but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night.
- Pets. You may bring pets, but they must be kept outside. Clean up your pet's waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets, but you will be fined and charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
- Smoking. There is NO smoking allowed inside the lodge
- East and south of Camp Jackson Refuge is privately owned property, stay out of the posted private area.
- Stay on the existing trails with all vehicles, including motorcycles, and four-wheelers
- On Departure. Leave the beds you used unmade. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Keep wet towels, rugs, and any wet items off wood floors.