Nature

6 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 1
  • 5
Jody J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Wonderful for an overnight stay!

Stayed here one night- Memorial Day Evening- as we were making our way thru Texas. Liz at check-in was super friendly and helpful. We stayed on site D4. FHU. Level. WiFi was the best yet! No issues with this campsite. Trees stringed with lights for nice ambience. Road traffic noise did not bother…

Jeff T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2021

Great lil spot

Great spot to relax and have peace and quiet. Pre ordered fire wood. They had it already at my site. I was escorted to my site and given the run down. Only stayed for one night but I could stay here for a couple weeks. A few full time workers but you only see them early in morning or late at night.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

A quiet little Gem!

What a gem of a park! We only stayed one night so I did not get to use any amenities except for the DOG Park! What a wonderful amenity with the automatic lights for after dark. Park was very clean and quiet. The way the site was set up was truly delightful. Picnic table in just the right place, Oak…

SiteD3
Month of VisitJanuary

Whispering Oaks RV Park is located in Texas

Directions

2965 Highway 90, Weimar, TX 78962. The park is easy on / off I-10 in both directions.

Coordinates

96.64810518 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Located off I-10 between Houston and San-Antonio and HWY 71. The Whispering Oaks RV Park is family friendly. The majority of our sites are pull thru and we can easily accommodate Big Rigs. There are open sites and sites with full shade. Please call us direct 979-732-9494 for your next reservation. We also have a registration box for late night arrivals.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.