Camping in Sayers

59 Reviews of 9 Sayers, Texas Campgrounds

Arthur H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Quiet campsite, great people

Friendly staff, clean and quiet grounds. Will definitely stay there again.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Best campground in Canyon Lake!

This place is very well thought out. The sites are a good size and has all hookups. The park has wifi so my wife was able to work there. There was plenty to do from the pool, bocce, and a music venue. Staff was very polite and also picked up garbage on each site if it was at the curb. Definitely…

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Simple Campground

The FamCamp is small and simple but affordable place to stay while you’re in town. Although the sites are paved, there is mud everywhere during rainfall. Only one side has shade.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Simple Campground

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Fantastic Place to Visit!!

We recently stayed at 7A Ranch and had the best time! Everyone was super nice and very helpful! We went for out daughters 10th Birthday! We rented the Cantina Loft. There was 11 in out party and we had plenty of room and the sleeping accommodations were super nice and comfy. The property was…

SiteCantina Loft
Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Family fun KOA

This was a really cute place to stay. It was very clean with lots to do. It is close to the Alamo and river walk as well.

• pool
  • breakfast
  • park
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

All the things, but kind of sad

Alamo Fiesta RV Resort has all the things you might be looking for for an overnight stop over. There is a pool, a store, laundry, etc. The staff are friendly and helpful. A large percentage of the trailer spots seem to be occupied by long-term residents, who are friendly enough, but I felt…

Sitedon’t recall
Month of VisitApril
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Nice well maintained campground

This is a full service campground. Pool, TV room, breakfast bar, laundry ... etc. Bike trail runs right by campground. Very well maintained and close to downtown. A little pricey for tent camping but worth it.

Kelly B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2021

Quiet, clean, and convenient

Campground is a great place to stay to explore Borden, The Hill Country and San Antonio. Super quiet, many long term residents. Pool looks extremely clean.

Note.. as of 3/18/21 construction is still happening. Front office will give you the best way to enter park.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2021

Complete Campground!

One of our best stays. We went for Rodeo and livestock shows and was packed. We received a warm welcome and great service. For sure we will stay again and recomend

Tripler S.
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2021

Amazing

Amazing place for kids because they have so many activities such as paintball,laser tag and a pond and much more. The pond is stocked full with bass and bluegill and you can catch 10 fish in 10 minutes. They used to have a bounce house area but I’m not sure if it’s there anymore.

Chris H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

Very nice and close to the Alamo/river walk

We called an audible on our trip and spent a couple nights here that we weren’t originally planning on. We were able to get reservations on a day notice, and got a great spot across from the playground (our kids loved) with full hookups. They’ve got a nice little pool, pretty big playground and a…

T
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2021

Would not recommend Mystic Quarry to anyone.

I had an emergency and had to cancel my reservations for two campers and they would not put my reservation on hold for a later date.

I was not asking for my deposit back, I was only asking to reserve for a later date.

Guess what, they told me I would lose my $165 deposit.

Terrible…

Kristin S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

Beautiful grounds close to Downtown SA

I typically rate campgrounds as they fit into 1 of 5 categories. This campground will be rated as a Basecamp — grounds that offer a comfortable home base that you’re happy to return to after a day of exploring the surrounding area. Ratings for this category are based on: Value to cost: 5 Overall…