Camping in Ferguson Crossing

137 Reviews of 26 Ferguson Crossing, Texas Campgrounds

Andrea B.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Primitive camping

Clean friendly environment easy to access water spots roped off swimming areas overall a good experience

Siteprimitive camping area
Month of VisitOctober
Stevann H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

One of the cleanest, roomiest campgrounds we've stayed at

Lake Conroe is located In a rural setting but close enough to Willis and Conroe services. Spaces are large and the landscape is well managed although I was taken aback by the application of herbicides that we try to avoid. Golf cart traffic was an interesting nuance for us, seems like everyone has…

Kirk M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Nice enough

Camper here on Christmas Day. Pretty much only ones on whole property. Heated pool!

SiteKOA
Month of VisitJanuary
Justin Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Beautiful lake

Well maintained and plenty of trails around the lake. Enjoyed two night here. Site 108

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great campground.

This was our first time here at lake Somerville birch creek. It was a great one. We stayed in old hickory loop. Lots of trees and plenty of shade. Short trip from Houston so we will definitely be going back!

Denise V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great campgound with lots of green space

Type of Park: COE

Check In: 3p Check Out: 2p

Site#144- Back-In

💲28 per night

• Water

• 20/30/50 amp- pedestal looks pretty new

• Grill- good condition

• Fire Ring with flip over grate

• Metal mesh picnic table with cover, far enough away so awnings came out fully

• Site Pad:…

• Site 144
  • Site 144
  • Main Trail Head
Alexandra The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Huntsville State Park is an underrated park

We had a great time at Huntsville State Park. Will definitely be returning as it’s so close to Houston. Park was jam packed and it seemed like rangers were a bit nervous as they drove through the grounds multiple times. Our site had direct water access and my husband floated a bit but we saw an…

• view from the tent
  • nice fire pit
Sitedrive up campsite 98
Month of VisitApril
Keisha D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

RV Glamping

Great RV Resort on the lake with a beach. The roads could use a lot of love and the activity center could use a few indoor games especially since it rains a lot during hurricane season. Other than that we really enjoyed our stays here this summer.

SiteA-1
Oiram N.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Jurassic like

Site 51 Raven Hill /

We stayed for a total of 3 nights and it was pretty awesome. The site we chose was enough room for my 30 ft camper and mega cab next to it. It was a tight fit but I know next time a 35 ft campsite does not mean you can fit a camper up to 35 ft. It’s total feet including your…

• facing the loop
  • Total space in spot
  • Crazy/friendly squirrels
SiteRaven Hill site #51
cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Noisy, Busy, High Traffic

Felt like i was camping on the infield of a racetrack surrounded by a promenade of cars/trucks playing loud music- will be hard-pressed to ever go back

• Site #6
Tatiana  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

fabulous

fabulous place to relax, with many things to do as a family and enjoy the tranquility of nature, my family and I really enjoyed it, we were there from April 24 to 26, 2021🤗

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Fun for all

We all had a blast.

Month of VisitApril
Daniel L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Go to park

This is our go to park because it is really close to where we live and it is a nice park with trails and the lake

Month of VisitNovember
Valerie R.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Nice place!

I hadn't been camping in years but decided to go for it. My first stop of many was Huntsville State Park. It's the beginning of spring so no fish were biting, bugs fly after dark was crazy so once I'm in my tent I had to kill bugs. I used a spray but once they are in they're in. Beautiful lake,…

Jules H.
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2021

Nice camping area

Spots we are a bit small but the lake area was great for swimming, kayaking, and boating. Very family friendly