The best EQUESTRIAN camping near

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Cedarvale Camping Reviews
Great spot right on the water

We stayed for a night in site 40 on our way south. The site was large and right by the water. The bathroom in that little loop had been destroyed by vandals, but there was a really nice one the next loop over. Will definitely stay here again if we’re in the area.

Needs new roads

View was great and camp hosts were very friendly but the roads are horrible! The sites weren’t bad and ours was pretty level. The location is nice on the lake with lots of sail boats sailing by. There is plenty of space between sites, but no trees so not a lot of privacy. Probably wouldn’t stay again.

Great Boaters Park!

Mott park is a fantastic campground for lake activities! At the time of my visit the facilities were clean. The park was well cared for and the sites were all pretty good. It has has been a couple of years since my visit but I am sure that Mott park is just as nice as it was on my last visit. I have videos of my visit on my YouTube…DudeRV.com

No tents on weekends

My husband and I went to this site to scope it out for a weekend family camping trip. We drove all over the park and could not find a designated area for tents. We finally stopped at the restaurant/convenient store/bait shop and asked where are the tent sites. He asked when we wanted to stay and we gave him the dates. He then informed us they do not allow tents during the weekend. Some customers there recommended a different park.

This is a RV park. There is no tent sites. From what we could see a lot of the RVs live at the park. It doesn’t look like a camping site of any sort. It looks more like a trailer park. We were greatly disappointed.

Great for something close by

Nothing to knock you socks off, but it’s a great campsite close to home and nice for a quick getaway. Has the feel of being somewhat remote since it’s out by the lake.

We’ve camped in the site with the horse stables and put the tents with questionable rain flys in the horse stable.

Run down

It must have been nice at some point but it's obvious budget cuts and other priorities have taken its toll. Bad roads into and thru the park, grass in bad need of cutting, garbage (glass bottles and dirty diapers) on the "beach".

Sites are fairly well dispersed with water and electric at each. Be careful though, because the asphalt is crumbling and man u have ankle-breaking drop offs between the parking pad and the picnic table.

Good fishing

My husband had a blast fishing there with his buddies and we had a good boat ride but there wasn’t a whole lot for our kid to do. We managed though and we do plan on going back, but we will definitely be bringing more activities for our children. We have gone twice and do plan to go much more.

A Nice, Warm Night

Right by the water, and gorgeous at sunrise. There are good water, shower, and toilet amenities you’d expect from a decent campsite. Do not get a room; bring a tent or RV (way cheaper, we paid $18 for our car.) If you arrive late, they can hold your credit card when you book over the phone, and you can pay in the morning. Friendly staff, and incredible lake.

This is very nice...

Huge.huge lake…lots of boats.people friendly.children happy..camping.lodging..fishing..realestate open..wonderful parks..resturaunts.hotels.motels..very nice..

Its great!!!