$59 / night

Blue Sky I-35 RV Park

Campground Owner Verified

5 Reviews

About This Campground

Come stay at the largest full-service RV Park in Waco, TX! We offer 250 affordable full hook-up RV sites, swimming, fishing, free WiFi, and a long list of fabulous facilities. Wake up to a free cooked-to-order breakfast every morning at our pet-friendly RV Park. Ideal for long-term stays and family…

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Available

• 2
Damon R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2022

Very Nice Spot

Was there attending races at HoT Speedway. Propane refill, nice driveway, easy to navigate campground, two dog parks, lots of open land to go roam, pool.

Oh yeah, breakfast is AWESOME! We payed more than if we woulda gone out because we were so impressed. But, it was technically free breakfast.

Month of VisitMarch
Dennis B.
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2022

It is a nice campground and the breakfast is awesome (please do not forget to tip the cook) and free. Yeah the road noise is high because you are just off the highway but that adds a level of convenience to this for a overnight or two. All in all a bit high priced for one or two nights but it…

b
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Perfect Pit Stop

Friendly, green, trails, pool, laundry and free made to order delicious breakfast!

Blue Sky I-35 RV Park is located in Texas

Detail location of campground

Directions

From jct US 84 & I-35: Go 8-1/2 mi N on I-35 (exit 345), then 1-1/4 mi N on W Service Rd. S'bound I-35 (exit 346): Go 1 mi S on W Service Rd.

Address