$85 - $130 / night

Established Camping

Buda Place RV Resort

1 Review

About

Our RV Resort is the perfect place for guests passing by the Austin area along I-35. We have resort amenities, a community lake, a clubhouse, laundry facilities and more!

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In

1 Review

R
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2023

Buda RV

Truman the owner was the rudest person I’ve ever met as a RV Camper. He was sarcastic and condescending to me and my wife. We were in the process of turning in an application to stay there for 1 month in October. We drove in and around the park to find a spot we wanted and Truman pulls up in his golf cart and rudely asked if I came in the exit side and I said I came in the side that was open since there was no signage telling me otherwise. He then said for us to leave and it went downhill fast after that. I told him my story and he didn’t care. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE! Truman could’ve handled this a whole lot better but he didn’t!

Month of VisitOctober

Dear Roy,

We're truly sorry to hear about your negative experience during your visit at Buda Place RV Resort. For the security and safety of our registered guests, we provided a gated community. There is a sign at the entrance keypad with the office number where prospective guests contact our office for admittance into the park. We would have gladly opened the gate for you, had you called us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the opportunity to make amends.

Best regards,