The best BOAT IN camping near
Kingsport , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Kingsport Camping Reviews
Great little spot on the river to cool off

At first I was a little panicked that it was going to be a campground that jammed in too many people and we’d have no privacy. It was surprisingly quiet and we had plenty of space. We stayed in the tent spots along the river. It was quiet, we didn’t feel like anyone was on top of us, and the restrooms and general areas felt available.

The water levels are perfect for floating around and playing in the river. There’s even a little path you can take a tube up and float back down. They had a lily pad for general use and a little pond if you wanted something contained.

It’s a great little spot with good people running it. We’ll definitely be back!

Loved staying here!

A bucket list trip to step foot on the APP and spend time wandering Hot Springs NC.

Beautiful little campground right along the river.

Mostly level gravel spots. Sites are close together. Block bathhouse that the spiders enjoy. Beautiful river. Lots of open space pets. This is very country setting. Friendly host.

Great campground

Great campground right on the River town is right across railroad tracks

4/5 Labor Day weekend

Camp grounds were amazing. Staff was beyond friendly and professional. I knocked off a star only because of how close sites were together. Other than that everything was out standing. Anything we needed staff was able to accommodate.

Awesome campground

We really enjoyed this campground. My husband and I were able to launch our kayaks from our campsite.. we did have to walk down a fairly steep bank to do this. We also swam from the bank. Campsite was great! Plenty of room and spaced out well. My only complaint was that the second night we were there a family with two kids camped next to us and they were LOUD! I have kids and loud kids don’t bother me at all, during the day. But these kids were out running around the campground screaming past midnight. The campground hosts were right across from these people. So quiet time was obviously not observed. It was very annoying, being woke up at 1:30 AM hearing a kid screaming about the fish he caught, he was right next to our campsite!! Other than that this campground was awesome!

Always fun!

This is our go to!! Always able to get to the river and play. Tubing, skipping rocks and swimming. The hot springs are an added bonus. Great restaurants.

Site on the water

Beautiful wooded campground with a few sites on the water. Perfect for canoeing. Showers were clean and bathrooms too.

On the river!

Beautiful sites on the river. Walk into town for restaurants and brews! Walk to spa for soak in hot tub!!

Nice park

Nice clean gated park. Nice big spots. Only 3 fifty amp full hook up sites. Lots of 30 amp and tent camping. Right on the river.