About Whistler Gulch RV Park & Campground
Whistler Gulch RV Park & Campground is located in South Dakota
3 Reviews of Whistler Gulch RV Park & Campground
Not great for tents

Maybe if your in an RV it’s better? Tent sites are all the way at the top of the hill. Not even in walking distance to bathrooms, showers or the pool. We felt remote up there, which I suppose isn’t a bad thing. Very uneven grassy spaces. They did have shuttle to town. Convenient to town deadwood and lead and to attractions.

Lousy Service

Before leaving Devil's Tower we called and after several tries got someone who said they still had a few sites open for the off season. But she was very busy and about half an hour later returned the call but I was unavailable. In spite if an immediate call back no one answered, nor did they for the next 2 hours in spite of calling numerous times. When we got there, the office was open but no one around. Calling got me to their reservation service which tried several calls to them and could not reach anyone. Driving through the campground to turn around not sure I would want to stay. Tiny sites no shade. Convenient is about all it seems to offer.

nice but needs work

we made reservations 6months in advance for a long level site. not many level sites here and the site we were told to go to was not long enough for our camper let alone the tow vehicle. they were accommodating and let us pick a different site. pool was being worked on so not open. 1 shower quite a distance and missing shower curtain hooks.