Yurts
About Circle M RV and Camping Resort
Circle M RV and Camping Resort is located in Pennsylvania
7 Reviews of Circle M RV and Camping Resort
Beautiful place, awesome people

I loved this campground! I'm not a huge fan of the "go find a site" policy they have, but it worked out fine. I got an amazingly large site with a nice fire pit and picnic table. The site was very level so that was great! Nice indoor and outdoor pools! Cable TV isn't free, but I never use it anyway. Wifi too isn't free and only available is certain areas. Verizon cell service is weak but useable. I'll definitely be back!

Laid back

The staff is VERY friendly!

You do need to get there early, as in the morning, to get a good spot, especially on a Friday. There is a lazy river that is great for kayaking or tubing, but if you don't have a truck or dolly, you will need to park down by the river.

Great campground, we'll be back.

As with all thousand trails, this campground is first come best site. While the top part of the campground seemed more communal, we chose the lower, Riverside sites and we're glad we did! The campground sits in the center of a horseshoe curve of the river, bring tubes and kayaks! We didn't know but went and bought a tube and spent the day on the river!

Bug spray is a must and lower sites are muddy, all in all, we had a great weekend here!

Fun for the family

Lots of events to keep the kids busy. We happened to be there on the weekend a magician came, my kids loved it. They have an indoor and outdoor pool. Nice playground. We were down by the river and had a lot of room on our site.

our kids fav!

Our kids love all the activities to do!!

Cute camping resort like feel

We decided to camp in the fall and did a cabin since it was colder and we had the baby. We loved it! There is a par 3 golf course, indoor pool, mini golf, basketball, and that is in the fall. They also do canoeing in the warmer months and will shuttle you. We want to come to back and do that. The cabin was cute, clean, and warm. It snowed a bit but we had an outdoor fire. We cooked inside and my parents had their t.v. next door. I went for an early morning run and the camping sites are terrific, too.

Great place to stay

I used to stay here all the time with my grandparents when they were around. It was always some of the best times for me.