Yurts
KoA
Redmond / Central Oregon KOA is located in Oregon
10 Reviews of Redmond / Central Oregon KOA
Tent Sites On Gravel

Very uncomfortable night, tent sites were on gravel. However, very nice staff & clean facilities.

A tad close to other sites but great people!

I’ve never stayed at a KOA before but it was close to the rock ranch we were going to so it was really convenient. The tent sites are close to one another but every one was cool and respectful and friendly.

The picture is a glo-lite parade they had for the littles Saturday night- very cute.

Nice pool, little store in the office, clean bathrooms- I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again although I prefer more rustic, private and treed sites.

Dusty KOA

We came here in summer and stayed in a cabin. It was clean and very spread out. We were among farms it seemed like and off the road so not much noise. This KOA compared to others didn’t seem to have a ton to do and was pretty dusty. It was fun though to be close enough to Bend to take some great hikes with the family.

great on the fly

great place to stay if you're passing through on a road trip. with staff that work hard tl keep the playground for kids safe, restrooms clean, and campsites tidy, this is a decent little KOA! Close to the town of Redmond if you need any supplies. surprisingly great for wildlife filming!

Great spot!!

Great spot for camping!!

KOA campground with activities

Has a pool, horsehoe pit, peddle go karts, store and super friendly!!

Passin Through

Good stop on your way someplace else. Clean and well maintained. Quiet, but little shade.

Needs a facelift

Campground clean, bathrooms clean ,showers could use some updating, area around pool and clubhouse well taken care of BUT many spaces for trailers/Rv not level have gravel with spin outs no grass just dried out weeds. lots of birds that poop all over everything tables could use updating (bird poop and blisteted. Loose paint) No dog policy!!so Aggressive dogs are allowed.would recommend A state Campground instead..

Beautiful Views

Redmond/Central Oregon KOA is such a beautiful place to come and camp. The views are incredible, and is one of the reasons why I really enjoy this place. You get views of the Cascade Range anywhere you look, it seems like. You can see Mt. Hood (one of my favorites!), and Mt. Jefferson. If you love to hike, I would definitely recommend this campground as well. Smith Rock State Park is driving distance away, with incredible hikes as well as rock climbing. If you rather spend the day on the water, you can drive about 15 minutes and hit the Lake Bill Chinook. This is where the Deschutes and Crooked Rivers meet. This is great for boating and any other fun water activities. The campground itself is really nice. They have a pool (which was always crowded), and they also have a place where you can rent bikes and petal-kart rentals. My family and I did this one morning and had an absolute blast. They also have a great place for your pets! When we were there they also had a little ice cream place, which was delicious! The only downfall I would say is that it is pretty close to the highway, so at night we did hear cars/trucks going by. It is right off Highway 97. Someone said there is a dump station close by? We thought maybe that is where all the noise was coming from. Other than this issue, we loved our stay because of the hiking and water nearby.

Redmond koa

this is pretty impressive, pool, cabins, store and very close to haystack reservoir and cove palisades