Camping in Comstock

Recent Tents Reviews Near Comstock, Oregon

365 Reviews of 167 Comstock, Oregon Campgrounds

DThe Dyrt PRO User

Awesome

The park is quite beautiful and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. The river was just a beautiful bonus.

Site#30 pull thru
GThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice place to stop

Large dirt lot, bathrooms were far away, and host was really nice. Can walk downtown from sites.

L

Awesome get away!

All kinds of activity can be had here floating river, swimming, fishing, rock hunting, disc gulf, picnicking, hikes an bikes!

Siteriver spot
Denny B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great place for actually being in nature

This was the first time for me at this campground, and I will definitely be back. The sites don't have hookups, which is fine with me because I tent camp anyway. Most of the sites have some privacy, which is nice, and they seem to have ample room for a large tent if you have one. During my stay,…

• The hike to Green Peak falls
  • The hike to Alsea falls
  • Green Peak falls
Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Big campground near the dunes

Honeyman is a great campground.  It is quite large with at least half a dozen loops of campsites.  The sites include everything from basic campsite up to yurts.

There is a great playground near the center of camp and the nearby day use area has dune access for climbing and playing as well as a…

• Playing at the dunes
  • playing at the dunes
  • campground playground
David I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Solid experience

So, the place is an RV resort. There is a pool, hot tubs, rec center, (weak) wifi, a gate with a code to go in and out, same for the bathrooms. It has been very enjoyable.

The bathrooms are so clean and spacious and they don’t feel crowded or gross. The showers are 10/10.

Taylor S.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Beautiful and convenient

The view was wonderful. We got a lakeside camp site which made it a simple walk down to the lake where we could swim and fish. The camp ground had a pretty big bathroom and separate shower room. We wish we could have been a little further away from the other campers but overall we were happy with…

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Perfect

The staff were very friendly and helpful. My campsite was clean, spacious, and honestly in a pretty sweet spot. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay because my family and I most certainly are. Lot's of trails, there's fishing, showers, also their pet friendly.

D
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Road noise

The campground is right off a highly traveled hwy without and natural barrier to prevent road noise. The sites are pretty close to one another. Still a good place for the night.

Kathe M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Amazing

A perfect spot to spend some time relax and enjoy the ocean. Can't wait to come back! Clean showers great staff!

Raak V.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice but Rustic

Let me start by saying that Wolf Creek has vault toilets, which accounts for my low rating. I appreciate vault toilets - especially if they’re well-maintained, as those at Wolf Creek are - but as a tent camper, I appreciate sinks and showers far more. That said, my husband and I really like this…

Site1, 9
aidan L.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Very close to the shore line and to Florence

I had a wonderful time staying here for the night. The place is safe and easy to find. They do only allow RVs so i recommend not choosing this place if you have a regular car.

M
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Pricey stay, but well worth the beach!

Pro: beautiful location, well kept campgrounds, excellent amenities Con: expensive per night, noise pollution, not a lot of privacy

Had a great time staying here with a friend, we stayed at site 31, which is a bit back from the loop. A lot of the sites here at Waxmertyle are exposed to the paved…

Julie B.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Will come again!

Lovely, mellow campground on the river. Beautiful and well maintained but not uptight. Nice people and a pool also. We will definitely be back. The spots facing the river are amazing, but even the second row was nice.

k
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Clean and Green

We were able to make a reservation the night of which is nice.

The areas were all very well kept. The walking trails were a beautiful hike in the morning.

Bathrooms had running water and were very clean.

Would definitely recommend and camp here again.