The best RV SITES camping near
South Rosemary , NORTH CAROLINA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent South Rosemary Camping Reviews
One of the best!

North Bend is beautiful. Sites right on the water!The lot was level and I didn’t feel like I was on top of my neighbors. The facilities are well maintained and they have handicap bathroom and shower stalls. I will be going back to this campground and lake! Saw eagles, ospreys, and herons daily.

Perfect overnight spot

Simple and cheap.quiet.small and civy. Clean

Great Time, and Great Service

This was my first trip in my new travel trailer. What a great experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were well organized and easy to access. The pull through spot really helped on my first adventure. Hook ups were clean, and easily accessible. I have no complaints or gripes with this locations. Highly recommend.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Nice, quiet overnight stop

We are full time and were passing through and saw this on map. Friendly staff. Level sites with good size sites. Didn't venture out as temps dropped fast this day. Good stop for overnight. Also seems to have many who want to stay 4-5 months in this area. Has laundry, pool( closed for winter ). Will stop back someday.

Beautiful park for RVs and tents

Hibernia park on Kerr Lake, Henderson, NC has plenty of RV spots overlooking the lake. Some spots give you a personal sand beach. Many shaded sites for RVs and tents. We stayed Sun-Tues for a short getaway. Most Thurs-Sun were booked. Campsites on the loop in area 2 are large with plenty of space between campers. No issues with the water and electric at our site. We did not use the dump station at the front of the park. Park is incredibly clean. Rangers drive through several times during the day and right before the gate closes for the evening. Due to COVID the bath house was closed. Beautiful lake views with wildlife all over. Thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay!

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Great place

The higher numbered spots are more private. Excellent place with water access and clean bathrooms

Would love to come during summer

Stayed here while passing thru and this place was awesome! Got a site right by the lake. Could fish, swim, boat all from your campsite if you wanted.

Great Park!

Occoneechee was a great state park to stay at. We enjoyed the awesome views, friendly staff, and walking trails. We will be back!