The best TENT SITES camping near
Marshville , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Marshville Camping Reviews
Very cute park!

Little park, but very quiet and relaxing!

Beautiful county park

What a beautiful park. The sites have full Hook up. We where at site 50 and it was completely shaded. They where still under major construction redoing the beach and boat docks. But we still really enjoyed this park. Super close to town to get supplies and dinner.

Peaceful and quiet

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.

A great place to get away!

This is a great place for quiet, no frills camping. There are 7 camping areas, 5 of which have camping shelters. Sites 3 & 4 only have picnic tables and trash barrels. All sites except for site 7 are easily accessible with most vehicles. Site 7's entryway was washed out and had some large holes that would benefit from higher clearance and 4WD.

We stayed in site 1B and had no issue finding a spot by the water in our 22' travel trailer. Sites are well dispersed and we only saw a few other campers all weekend. We will definitely stay here again.

Love this place.

Very close to my home. I hike in to the remote campsite on the lake. Lots of fishermen and trash since the scum can’t seem to pick up after themselves. The cabins here are also great. Clean and nice location. I would suggest the overlook cabin. I generally tent camp and the Point, not many know of this location as it’s a decent hike in. Great place.

Nice sites

The tent sites nice and clean and level. The host drove through many many times in the 3 days I was there. Bathrooms are what you can expect from a state park clean with little bugs here and there but nothing you can do about that in the middle of the woods. Overall great place good four-wheeling and nice accommodations

Canebrake Horse Camp

Canebrake Horse Camp has 28 sites with parking spurs for horse trailers. Four of these sites are double camp sites. Each site has a picnic table, grill, fire ring, lantern post, tie posts, tack tables, and electrical hookups. Up to two vehicles are allowed at each site.