Nature
Nature

Darien Lake Campground

2 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
  • T-Mobile

• 2
Dakota B.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Cute little park

Pros: Picturesque Lake Some close Wildlife Kept Clean Double dump station

Cons: Playgrounds, lack of and deteriorating Not much for children to do

The site we had was secluded, spacious and perfect for us, farther up the loop it looked like music festival with zero privacy or tree coverage.

Lisa S.
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was…

Darien Lake Campground is located in New York

Directions

From Buffalo: Take Route 20 East (Broadway) to Route 77. Continue north two miles. From Rochester: Take NYS I-90 to exit 48A (Pembroke). Take Route 77 South six miles to 9993 Allegheny Road, Darien Center, NY 14040. From east of Rochester/Syracuse: Take NYS I-90 to exit 46 (I-390 South). Take I-390 South to Route 20. Take Route 20 West to Route 77, continue two miles north. From Corning/Elmira/Binghamton: Take Route 17/I-86 West to I-390 North. Take I-390 North to Route 20, continue west to Route 77, continue two miles north. From Canada: Take I-90 to exit 48A. Go six miles south on Route 77. From Cleveland/Pittsburgh and points west: take I-90 East to exit 48A. Continue six miles south on Route 77, or call for alternate routes.

Address