About Danforth Bay

More that 100 sites that can accommodate RVs and tents.

There are 24 pull-through sites with easy-in, easy-out convenience and the new deluxe camping sites with patio furniture and a concrete slab to park your rig on.

In addition to the large sites, Danforth Bay also has smaller, more intimate sites situated along a winding brook-- perfect for tents and pop-ups.

Many campsites are along the half-mile shoreline, or atop hills overlooking the lake. In addition to having great views of the lake, campers at these sites get treated to fantastic Danforth Bay sunsets.

Cabins also available.

Private
Danforth Bay is located in New Hampshire
Directions
FROM BOSTON (2 hours) I-95 North to Portsmouth, NH. White Mountains Exit to Spaulding Turnpike (becomes Route 16). Route 16 North to West Ossipee. Take Route 41 North (1/2 mile) to Ossipee Lake Rd. (4.5 miles). Turn left on Shawtown Road at Danforth Bay sign.
4 Reviews of Danforth Bay
Great size sites

Really liked this campground,large sites with full hookups. Beach and boat ramp with some cabins on the water. We stayed at site M-9 and M-10

Great facility, lots of different style sites to choose from

Located about 30 minutes south of Conway and on a bay that connects to Lake Ossippee, this is a great location and great campground. Very well spread out, with sites great for tents, pop-ups as well as the biggest of RV's. Excellent pools, including a kids pool and also a saltwater pool.

We were seasonal here for 3 years and still return each year to visit friends.

Clean, spacious campground

A friend and I stayed here for one night prior to a weekend of hiking in the Whites. Our site was clean and spacious, and it was great to be able to build a fire. There were lots of RVs around, but the peepers still drowned out the sound of the nearest generator, so that was OK by us.

AMAZING TIMES

If I had to pick one campground that I loved so much for all of our family trips it would be this one. I have wonderful memories of kayaking (their courses are great and included), watching the stars in the field near the BMX bike area, tie dye, campfires, the list just goes on and on. They have volleyball courts as well as a swim area with a dock, that I spent soon much time on.