Fires Unknown
About Riverside Casino and RV park
Riverside Casino and RV park is located in Nevada
3 Reviews of Riverside Casino and RV park
It's an ok place

We made reservations for this park 6 months in advance, for an event at the casino. We were issued a campsite number when we made our reservation. Some friends also made reservation and reserved a campsite right next to us. When we checked in, we were given a different campsite. When I asked why, I was told that a campsite is not guaranteed and campsites are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Why even give a campsite number then? Since that was the case, I asked if I could then choose my own campsite, I was told no. I'm sorry, but this is not a TRUE first-come, first-served system then. The site they gave us was shallow, even though I told them I had a 40' rig when I made our reservation. Our friends were not given a site next to us as promised. Our site was directly in front of the casino's main maintenance yard. The service entrance for that yard was literally four feet from our street-side slideout. There was a constant parade of service vehicles speeding by us, which all started at 6:30AM. The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH, but this apparently doesn't apply to the maintenance yard employees, who drove around at 20-25 MPH. We clearly heard machine shop equipment from inside our coach, beginning at 7:00AM. Now the good: most of the back-in campsites are fairly large. A shuttle comes around every 15 minutes to provide transportation to/from the casino. The campsite hookup's were well organized. The park offers a cable TV connection, but we didn't use it. The park has WiFi, but it was too weak from our campsite to be of any value. The restrooms were exceptionally clean. This rating would be much higher if the park's reservations system made any sense and the employees drove through the park at a safe speed. This place definitely needs a new manager. I would stay here again, but I would not accept the same campsite, which was 498. I would stay away from any campsite between 495 & 505, because of the close proximity of the maintenance yard. We camped at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nice RV park

Clean and affordable.

Right next to the Laughlin casino, and everything on the strip!

Nice place to RV if you don't want to stay in the casino. It's right across the street of all the nearby casinos, mall and eateries of all sorts including in and out burger. Basically you can stay in your own home while enjoying all of the luxurious of staying at many casinos and indulging in their buffets.

Cell signal for t-mobile is awesome here!