Camping in Mohave Valley

174 Reviews of 63 Mohave Valley Campgrounds

m
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2022

Needles

This is a wonderful clean stop over or a very reasonable monthly stay. Love the desert breeze for afternoon naps!

Noel S.
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2022

Telephone Cove ???

This site is saying Telephone Cove is on the Arizona side and costs money? I stayed at Telephone Cove on the Nevada side....Dispersed camping and free! Took some effort to get there in a large motorhome...but we'll worth it. I kinda doubt there is a Telephone Cove on both sides of ....oh…

KThe Dyrt PRO User

Craggy Wash, AZ

Drove 2 miles in to find privacy. Kinda busy here. Nice views of rock formations.

Site2.3 miles in
SThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice

Very tight spots. We like a little more space between rigs. Clean amenities, close to town. Dog walk area but no dog park. Great staff

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2022

Rough road and lots of trash.

Road in is definitely not RV friendly. We did alright coming in and did find a spot to pull off about a mile in. Lots of horse manure and spent shotgun shells everywhere. I’ll never understand why people who enjoy shooting can’t pickup after themselves. Nice views as long as you look up.

Site1 mile in.
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2022

Better than expected

We were the only ones there which made it more enjoyable :)

Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2022

I call it donkey tone

The town was a lot of donkeys kind of a setback old time town waterfall is waterfall BlM all the way around

Siteblm
Camping With The Cups
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2021

Day use only

Checked this out only to find out it is day use only

• Play button icon
Month of VisitJanuary
Kim S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2021

55+ long term RV plus others

The people were very nice, everything was clean.  There were no burros in the campground and it was all fenced, I assume to keep out the burros.  It was all very close, kind of like a parking lot.  We went into Oatman the next morning and the gift shops were open but no place to eat at the time we…

• This is along the back
Crystal D.
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2021

Very comfortable

My husband and I stayed here with our dog and cat and had an amazing time. We stayed at the south beach area , dry camping, and we were the only people out there! It was very peaceful and safe. They have quarter operated showers and laundry on site as well. They offer a wide variety of ways to stay…

SiteSouth Beach dry camping
Month of VisitJanuary
Seanashton H.
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2021

great stay

i liked it and the people were pretty nice there

• walking back to the campgrounds
    Play button icon
Sitedavis campgrounds
Month of VisitNovember
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2021

Very beautiful

I love this campground nice and friendly the host is amazing and the beautiful sunset got me

Sitec64
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2021

55+ makes for quiet

Everything is clean and functioning (pool, laundromat). Everyone is friendly and helpful.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

Very nice

Very clean, friendly staff. Campsites are just as expected. Roads are clearly marked and they supply you with a large map. The restrooms and showers were very clean.

SiteRVA 23