About Livingston / Paradise Valley KOA

This award-winning KOA boasts 500 feet of Yellowstone River frontage in one of the most beautiful valleys in the U.S. Just 9 miles off of I-90 and 40 miles north of Yellowstone National Park, this KOA is an ideal base camp for exploring Yellowstone and for all of your southwest Montana adventures. Reserve one of the Deluxe Cabins right on the river or park your RV in one of the mountain-view Pull-Thru RV Sites. Towering cottonwoods offer shade throughout this tranquil campground, where you can watch wildlife, take a dip in the indoor heated pool, fish, enjoy a homemade breakfast at the outdoor pavilion, participate in our many activities, or rent banana bikes. Just minutes away, you'll find hiking, biking and horseback riding. Historic Livingston boasts a true Montana rodeo, fine dining, live music and museums. Limited services October 1- October 15 and April 1 - April 30. Pool: Memorial Day Weekend- Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 90 feet. Your host: Gregory Lesky. FYI:The road getting to our KOA is at times a little rough. The state is planning to redo the road, but that project is a few years out. If you're in an RV and take your time, drive slowly it shouldn't be too bad.

Fee Info
11:00 am
Livingston / Paradise Valley KOA is located in Montana
8 Reviews of Livingston / Paradise Valley KOA
Not for me!

I’ll try to be fair after a 30 min payment dispute with the “I’m only part-time” check in attendant! All I can say is keep all your receipts! The first night we were in a space where all the traffic went right by us including a diesel truck reving his engines close to midnight. We asked to move and were accommodated….that’s where they messed up the charges. The second site was much better. Sites are gravel, well kept, and fairly level. Outside Attendant loaned us a tool and was very helpful. Close to the river and, while we didn’t fish, others did and said they were catching. Good location for Yellowstone. Nice playground for kids and laundry room available.

Great location

Right in the river this is a great location to base camp. Lots of families but quiet and well kept. We stayed in a cabin right on the river and it was lovely cool and quiet. Drive into pray mt for some awesome bbq and bluegrass music ! Chico hot springs a short drive away as well

Great campground!

Definitely a great spot if you’re looking for all amenities. Great if you’re camping with little ones too, nice playground and activities for the family. Very clean restrooms & showers. And the staff is very friendly and welcoming.

Will go back!

We stayed in a cabin on the river. One of my favorite spots. It was our first time staying at a KOA and would recommend it.

Decent

They had WiFi. There was a camp store. I camped here on my way to Yellowstone back in 2014 when I worked in the park.

Good campground

It was a good campground. Average services, nothing to complain about. The mountain views are great!!

Great location for the parks.

Great little KOA. Awesome views of the Absaroka range. Book early. Tent sites were great. Nice dog park, small though.

can hear the River

nice KOA, some cabins are right on the river, we stayed in our motorhome, they have grass and gravel pull thrus and back ins, lots of tent areas, indoor pool. nice and quiet!