About Bogue Chitto Water Park
Utility Company
Bogue Chitto Water Park is located in Mississippi
5 Reviews of Bogue Chitto Water Park
Old but nice campground

I haven’t stayed in the campground in our own camper yet, but have previously stayed with family in theirs. The campground is nice. It’s not cemented or anything like that. I think you have the basics, water, electricity, and I believe sewer hookups. We’ve stayed in a cabin more recently. The cabin was really nice and taken care of. It was a short walk down a trail to the Boguechitto River. We enjoyed this campground and hopeful to revisit in our own RV.

Not terrible, but needs help

Pros: quiet, spacious, inexpensive sites and nice staff Cons: everything else Only one bathhouse to service 2plus camping loops, and that one bathhouse is filthy and non-functional (only one toilet working and the single shower didn’t drain) on the women’s side, an overflowing toilet on the men’s side, and NO hot water on either side. Sites were overgrown somewhat and hadn’t been cleared of debris (leaves, bug nests, etc.) River access is limited and difficult to access. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this campground unless some upgrades and more maintenance take place.

Can’t wait to camp here again.

We use to make a trip to MS several times a year to camp here. We always enjoined our time. Now that there are new owners we hope to be back soon. Roads need some work but I’m sure that will come with all the other problems they are trying to repair. Love to stay here and FLOAT.

Amazed

It doesn't compare! The whole family had an amazing time! We would go back tonite if we could.,,

Bouga chitto