Water Unknown
Private
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Robert is located in Louisiana
4 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Robert
Not worth the money 💰

My kids LOVE Yogi Bear because of what it is. YOGI BEAR lol. The place is very run down and I don’t really see where the money is actually going. The sites are horrible, uneven and broken up cement. Doesn’t really pay to have the sites cemented where they are. In the back they aren’t and it really looks like you park where you want. Lots of people brag about their activities but all the times we’ve been here we’ve never known about any activities. The permanent sites here are just ratchet looking. They also have its own “neighborhood” of people living here. The golf coarse was filthy and full of mosquitoes. I’m from south Louisiana so I know about mosquitoes and this was a bit ridiculous in the middle of the day. The basketball court is all broken up and crappy looking. I just see way better Yogi Bear campgrounds out there and it’s such a shame because my kids love Yogi and this one is so close to home!!

Way too expensive!

My ex-husband and I were tricked into a membership here, years ago.  The thing that sold us was we were told that the coast to coast membership that went along with the plan we were considering would give us 50% off of airline flights.  LIE!  We were also told that Jellystone in Robert, LA would be a cheap place to stay when we would visit a theme park that was being built in the near future in Robert.  ANOTHER LIE!  The owners of the park are total jerks!  Our daughter's finger got caught in the fan in the ice machine that was exposed, with the grill that was supposed to be covering it that was broken and hanging by a screw.  We had to take her to the ER, where she almost lost her finger.  It was negligence on their part by not fixing the grill properly and they wouldn't pay for the hospital bill.  We sold our membership after that and took a big loss.  These people don't care about their members.  They're just in this to make as much money as possible by "raping" everyone with their high prices and lies.  I only gave it 1 star because I had to in order to write the review.  I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

Lots of activities

Lots of activities. Nice sites, with plenty of shade. 3 pools, fishing pond. Snack shack.

Perfect getaway, especially if you have children!

There is mini golf(18 holes), canoeing, kayaking, petal boat rental, "mining for gemstones", fishing, a giant slide, 3 pools and a hot tub. The store on site gives easy access to any items you may have forgotten. Live music happens on special weekends, as well as holiday related activities for kids. Yogi also raises the flag on Saturdays and all the kids can go on a "Hey ride" with Yogi after. There are places to play volleyball, basketball, and horseshoes. Also a play place for kids with sand pit.