About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park & Resort at Grayling
$37.00 - $68.00
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park & Resort at Grayling is located in Michigan
5 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park & Resort at Grayling
Good time

We stayed here last fall for a Halloween weekend. There were a lot of kids, it was pretty full. It was nice of the staff to take us to our site and ask if we needed anything.

Nice woody yogi bear

It’s clean and wooded camp ground I would go back !

Perfect family campground

This campground has very nice amenities for families. There is a pool, outdoor movies, horseshoes, inflatable blob (kids love the blob), putt putt, sand box, small bikes to rent and a nice store and lodge on site.

We actually stayed here in a cabin to celebrate our anniversary. It is a nice campground with well spaced out sites. I would recommend the single room cabins, they are affordable and have a cute front porch - the bed was even comfortable.

Family campground

Super clean. Lots of activities.Themed weekends. Kids have a blast. Pet friendly.

Themed Weekends!

I love going to the Halloween themed weekends with trick-or-treating at the campground. People decorate their sites, dress up, and hand out candy. Great campground filled with wonderful staff, a cute camp store, hiking and biking trails, wild berries, mini golf, a pool, and plenty of activities! Afforable, easy to find, and I’ll definitely be back.

One of my favorite parts is the outdoor cartoon theater. You sit on logs, blankets or camp chairs if you're in the back and watch cartoons on the big screen. It reminds me of the drive-in movie theaters. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll even run into Yogi Bear himself!

Tent, RV, Camper, Cabins and Cottage sites/rentals are available with bathrooms, showers, and a dump station.