Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Turtle Lake Campground is located in Michigan
7 Reviews of Turtle Lake Campground
Nice and grassy

What I liked best about this park was that my children were not caked in dirt. While I understand that comes with the territory of camping, this campground provides a bit more of a grassy setting and offers a nice playground. The bathrooms were redone and are very nice! The thing I didn’t particularly like is how close you are to other sites. You are practically on top of each other. There are trails and a beach area as well as equine camping.

Great

Great place

Relaxing, current and fun

I haven’t been camping in years and was very apprehensive about this. This place was absolutely the best place and probably has ruined me for camping life. The shower stalls were individual and clean, the area was filled with campers and RV’s and everyone was SO friendly and the place was full of dog lovers. I would highly recommend this place to check out and know I’ll be back again!

Camping for everyone!!

Turtle Lake is a perfect mix of campers! Very family friendly, but spaced out well enough for privacy. They have a nice beach area and areas to fish. All sites provide a good amount of shade. We will definitely be staying here again! They also have a separate equestrian camping area that have water and electric hookup sites.

One of our ur favorites

This is one our favorite campgrounds that isn’t a state park. Clean, well kept, lots of trees. The lake is great for kayaking or small fishing boats. Office staff super nice. Small, but nice beach. We took my mom & nieces two years ago. Last year tried somewhere different and they asked to go back to Turtle Lake.

Family camping

A very fun family campground. Open sites but easy access and large sites so you have your own space. We had a blast there. Close to traverse city and sleeping bear dunes!

Family friendly people. Amazing place

Family friendly, there is fishing and canoeing, fire pits and swimming in the lake. They have a camp for horses too.

Year 2021 Flag