Yurts
About Acres Of Wildlife Family Campground

Real Maine camping, specializing in family experiences.

Acres Of Wildlife Family Campground is located in Maine
5 Reviews of Acres Of Wildlife Family Campground
Big Family Campground

Spent the weekend here for their Halloween weekend. So much to do at this campground! The only issue was Saturday night. Golf carts are available to rent but there was a lot that went buzzing by after quiet hours & kept us awake.

Great family fun!

We’ve been going here each year with our boys for 5 years. It’s the only camp ground my kids request! Amazing family activities to keep kids occupied, great sites, clean bathrooms (free showers), and a good restaurant if you don’t want to cook. I know this will be the camp ground my kids remember when they’re grown.

Great experience

We went the last weekend they were open for the season (sometime in October) and it was a blast! Tent sites were spacious and had a decent amount of privacy. Electric and water hookups at tent sites. General store and amenities were clean and well taken care of! A lot of families around but it wasn’t distracting since the sites were private enough. Definitely recommend!

Our Favorite❤️

We love this campground and go every year. So much to do!

Family-centric, easy, fun and lots of free activities included

I was wary of camping in a family campground, but now that we have two kids, it seemed like an easy way to tire the kids out while still getting a big dose of ourdoor time. They had three (!!) playgrounds, a swimming lake, kayaks, canoes, paddleboats, tie-dying, a great camp store, a bar for adults, ice cream bar for kids and nightly firetruck rides! I had a lot more fun than I thought I would-- definitely going back!