Camping in Arabia

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Arabia, Indiana

164 Reviews of 16 Arabia, Indiana Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Welcoming, clean, and beautiful!

My daughter and I had our very first camping experience in our new converted van at McCormick’s Creek. When you arrive, there is a minimal entrance fee of $7. You are given a map and directions to your destination. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I didn’t know what to expect as this was my first…

Meldt S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Surprise Find Last Minute

This is our first official stop with our new No Boundaries trailer. Our kids were restless in the truck and driving a minute more would have been torture. The Terra Haute Campground was perfect! We arrived after the office closed. But checking in was a breeze! We chose our site off the map and…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Close Quarters

The manager Tina and her husband are great people but the camp sites are to close together and we would not camp here again. The sites are difficult to get into and although they allow one car on the site there is barely room for that one car. The electric is shared with another site which could be…

• our neighbors
  • another shot of our neighbirs
  • toilets
M
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

3rd time here

We've stayed here for a few nights in the past. We have peaceful, quiet nights, nice facilities, good Wi-Fi, shade. We always enjoy our stay.

Bianca R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Great place for easy hiking

Generally well kept. Two large lakes on the property for fishing. A handful of trails that are easy to moderate.

Cedar O.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Fireflies for days

Beautiful and very quiet. Don’t bother buying firewood because it’s Impossible to start a fire here. We dumped about half our cooking oil on and still no dice after like an hour and a half.

d
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Peaceful waters

Very nice place. The owner is working to make even better

k
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice wooded spots

We had spot 234, big, wooded, close to clean shower house, close to playground. State park is great hiking. Avoid the inner part of that loop if you want any shade, it is an open area.

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great group camping

We stayed for a long weekend. Large group set up in sites 236-244. Great shaded area. Lots of play space for the kids.

• looking up the road from 243
  • looking up the road from 243
Rowan G.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Good amenities, great proximity to state park

Site 91 was tucked away in a more forested area away from RVs. Did a nice kayaking loop using their service. Had everything you needed, very chill experience. Will return fsho.

Kevin D.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Clean-good trails

Stayed Spring 2021. Site 108 is clean, level and well groomed. Close to bath house facilities.

Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Been going here since I was a kid

I love this place. The campground is pretty packed but with hiking as good as they have, I’m not surprised. I’d definitely do some hiking and I recommend canoeing sugarcreek as well.

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great camping spot

Love this clean and quite campground. It has a clean lake and clean restrooms.

• near the south point of the peninsula.
Douglas B.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Great hiking trails

Well maintained trails and campground. We love everything about this place.

Site110?
Month of VisitOctober
Jeremie B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Great Park

This is a Great Park, my wife and I camp here all the time. Large sites, because they are very wooded lots of shade, not far from downtown, also close to shopping (i.e. Walmart, Meijer). Lots to do in the park as well, fishing, archery, bike riding, canoe/kiak dock, and lots of very nice trails for…

Site19,26,16,39,27