Fires Unknown
About Redrock RV Park
Redrock RV Park is located in Idaho
2 Reviews of Redrock RV Park
Very nice

Many of the RV parks were still closed in mid May.  Redrock if a nice park and they are adding more sites.  We booked and arrived late in the afternoon but we were welcomed by friendly on site managers and quickly checked in and shown to our site. Its a do-over if I'm ever back that direction.

Gorgeous views!

We found this by accident, we were headed to the state park but this place had full hookups, laundry, etc.

The ladies in the office were awesome…however the cranky old guy in the golf cart that parked us? Not so much. It was rather obvious he has a chip on his shoulder regarding women towing trailers. I was yelled at to “listen” or I wouldn’t be able to park LOL (it was a stinkin’ PULL THROUGH). I’ve navigated thousands of miles on my own and with the Sisters on the Fly and never had a camp host treat me like a total idiot. Oh and then a lecture on HOW to hook up my sewer…In his defense, it makes you wonder what kind of morons he’s run into??

If not for him, I’d give the place itself 5 stars…but he drags it down. I hope he was just having a bad day…my caravan sister that was with me in another rig got the same treatment…so..??

The campground itself is great! Beautiful views, easy in and out. Immaculate showers and laundry room. It’s quiet, so conveniently located just outside the West gate of Yellowstone right near Henry’s Lake.

There was WI-FI, but unless you were up front in the park it was weak. Back where we were put, it was unusable