Camping in Ybel

63 Reviews of 15 Ybel, Florida Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Great campground

Campground staff very nice campsites are great concrete slab with table. Some campsites are tricky to get into we have a 34 foot fifth wheel. Could use a little more shade

Site#10
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Just hit this equestrian campground for a single night and I had the place to myself.

There was a single cameraman from a local news affiliate shooting video of deer in the field at sunset.

And a group of ladies on horseback went for a sunset trail ride, but after dark it was all mine.

Super…

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Super…

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great place to camp

We enjoyed our stay out there at river junction campground. We enjoyed the water and the trails in the area. The day time nature is great. Then at night we got to hear different creatures of the night.

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great place to camp

John O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

River junction is great!!

We had a blast there stayed at campsite 14 it has its own private pool right in front of it with cold spring water it was an awesome experience for me and my wife and we will be going back again

Sitecamp site 14 and 13 is pretty good also they both have access right in front of you're tent for swimming
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Nice scenery

We went here after our Hog Island stay this place is pretty nice. The camp site we have has a pretty view and it's a good sized site. Some areas at this campground are smaller and in the sun so try to find a spot that fits what you are looking for. Unless you are a RV then nvm haha.

Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Nice scenery

L
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Amazing!!

This place is amazing. I wanted to take my kids camping with only a tent. I called the day before and made reservations for the next day. The check-in lady was so nice. Place is very clean and every one is so friendly. We loved it and we definitely will be coming back.

• big open space for tent and car with electric
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Small, unlevel sites

We normally love camping in state parks but this is one that we will not be back to. Our site was extremely unlevel and a mixture of sand, big gravel and tree roots. We were barely able to navigate around the pine tree that was in the site. Bath houses were OK. The historic area of the park was…

Month of VisitApril
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Peaceful & Quiet

This Army Corps of Engineers campground is very well maintained. Most sites have a water view and sits on a lock in the Caloosahatchee River. Bathrooms are nice and clean. Each site has a covered picnic table, barbecue and a fire ring. The host was very nice and accommodating.

• W.P. Franklin site 18
  • W.P. Franklin site 18
Month of VisitApril
Christina The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2021

Great way to start 2021

Have waited six months into our RV life to start reviews for fair comparisons. Spent 3 nights. Another nice, clean, safe ACE campground. Also like our other ACE experiences, not a whole lot to do within the park but relax and enjoy the water views, which is just fine by me. There is a decent…

Month of VisitFebruary
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

Nice Campground

The campground was well maintained, showers were clean with plenty of hot water. We camped at site 87 and it was next to a busy road. It felt private and isolated however, there was a constant flow of traffic on the other side of the brush. Ensure you bring lots of mosquito repellents of all sorts,…

Mary H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2021

Immaculate gorgeous waterfront sites

Book way ahead with this one, we only got one day. But it was glorious. It is a ACOE park and very reasonable especially if you have an access pass for the National Parks $15. Great place for boating and fishing. Very well landscaped and somewhat dispersed.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2021

Very nice campground

Great campground! I enjoyed the walking trail and my kids enjoyed the playground. Very nice amenities with very nice bathroom facilities with showers. Campsite also had water and electricity. I took away a star due to the small size and because the tent campsites were too close to each other. There…