Camping in Halifax Estates

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Halifax Estates, Florida

300 Reviews of 32 Halifax Estates, Florida Campgrounds

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

It's definitely not roomy, but is convenient

We usually enjoy state parks, so this packed in like sardines style is not for us anyway.  Unfortunately, it was the most convenient to what we were here to do.  I am happy we had Passport America, otherwise I would NOT pay the full price for this place.  It's called "resort," but it's far from…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
Gregory R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great spot

I have been a camper here since I was 10 years old.  The upgrades have been great.  My kids & grandkids camp there often.  It's a beautiful campground in the Ocala National forest.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice spot close to the beach

Great spot if you are looking for easy access to the beach. We were able to ride our bikes there. The bathrooms and outdoor pool were extremely nice! And we enjoyed the outdoor grill next to the pool. There wasn’t much shade available but we set up our canopy and was able to enjoy it!

Siteb16
Timothy B.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Really Good Vibe

From the initial encounter with the ranger at the entrance to the staff running the camp store everyone was super-chill. Campground was well maintained and our neighbors were all well behaved. Next to Blue Spring State Park in Orange City Fl. this park had the best separation between sites of any…

Site51&52
Daren M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Great Experiences

The campground is beautiful. There is a nature trail, as well as kayaking and canoeing. It is a wonderful spot for camping. There are nice places to park and shade within where you camp. The best thing is that all the park rangers are very courteous and helpful throughout the whole stay. They made…

SiteFaver-Dykes State Park
Ashlee R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Awesome Weekend at Salt Springs

Spacious sites with paved parking, grass, and shade. Can’t ask for much more! Facilities were clean, the staff was friendly, and the spring was incredible. We enjoyed the walk but some may want to bring a bike and drive to the spring area. We had a great stay and will definitely be back.

John J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Disciplined sites

Generally a high caliper RV park. Closely watched by “Bull” the owner. Orderliness is enforced. Good quality hookups- city water and sewer. Nice little bay on the mosquito coast. Some shrimping, docks, kayaks, piers. Great oyster restaurant down the road: Goodriches”.

Month of VisitApril
Marlene V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Hidden Jem

Great little hidden gem campground. Clean with electric, water and bathrooms. Only 30 sites, many with lots of trees and shade.

SiteWe drove through just for this review.
Matthew D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful Campground Area

Booked a one night stay at the campground in our rooftop tent. It was about .5 miles to the spring but close to restrooms and facilities. Mosquitos were pretty bad in March. We came home with a few in the bed. But what’s expected in Florida haha.

Site#34
Month of VisitApril
Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Nice Park, Sandy Sites

The park is great. Lots of activities at the spring and it wasn’t TOO crowded. RV sites are extremely sandy so be prepared for everything you own to be filthy.

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

First time here.

If your a fisher, you'll love this park. Looking for a beach, not here. Lots of pretty plants and animals.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Clean and Serene

I went on a weeknight in May and was one of 3 other campers. The area was very clean with little mosquito activity, but the yellow flies were ferocious. I was able to go down to the springs right when they opened and was the only one there, so I got to see a family of otters! The campgrounds felt…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Not good for little kids

Very close to Orlando. I have a 3 years old girl and we couldn't do anything because there isn't shallow areas in the water. It is a deep pool. No too much shade in the camping area and with trees debris. Restrooms were super clean.

Sitesite 16
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Primitive camp

Its a great place to enjoy the nature in family, have water and bathroom available. And very spacious. Beautiful place

Siteprimitive camping