Camping in Daisy Lake

200 Reviews of 18 Daisy Lake, Florida Campgrounds

Michelle S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Silver Springs RV

This is a 55+ RV park. But we saw families with children here. They have sites for the camper to stay a few nights or sites for staying here permanently. The bathhouse is very nice and spacious. 5 showers/6 stalls. There is a nice pool area. We made the reservation in January for our June visit. If…

• bathhouse
  • our site A4
SiteA4
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
Gregory R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great spot

I have been a camper here since I was 10 years old.  The upgrades have been great.  My kids & grandkids camp there often.  It's a beautiful campground in the Ocala National forest.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice spot close to the beach

Great spot if you are looking for easy access to the beach. We were able to ride our bikes there. The bathrooms and outdoor pool were extremely nice! And we enjoyed the outdoor grill next to the pool. There wasn’t much shade available but we set up our canopy and was able to enjoy it!

Siteb16
Kelly D.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Serenity and Exercise

I love to kayak, hike and road bike here while I enjoy camping and nature! We already booked for next year.

Month of VisitFebruary
Ashlee R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Awesome Weekend at Salt Springs

Spacious sites with paved parking, grass, and shade. Can’t ask for much more! Facilities were clean, the staff was friendly, and the spring was incredible. We enjoyed the walk but some may want to bring a bike and drive to the spring area. We had a great stay and will definitely be back.

John J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Disciplined sites

Generally a high caliper RV park. Closely watched by “Bull” the owner. Orderliness is enforced. Good quality hookups- city water and sewer. Nice little bay on the mosquito coast. Some shrimping, docks, kayaks, piers. Great oyster restaurant down the road: Goodriches”.

Month of VisitApril
paul D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Park very beautiful

Campsite 30 had the most beautiful sunset awesome area right in front of the dock

Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Disney Nailed It

Awesome campground, clean bathrooms, nice amenities. The grounds are massive so either bring or rent a golf cart or bring bikes.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Clean and Serene

I went on a weeknight in May and was one of 3 other campers. The area was very clean with little mosquito activity, but the yellow flies were ferocious. I was able to go down to the springs right when they opened and was the only one there, so I got to see a family of otters! The campgrounds felt…

L
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Excellent Family Vacation

We loved the campground. So much beauty, wildlife, and activities. Kids had a wonderful time at pool and participating in trivia nights and games. Bike rides were fun and enjoyed going to marina to watch light parade. Saw lots of wildlife!! Squirrels, rabbits, wild turkey, and lots of deer!…

Lauralee A.
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

Will stay here again!

This park is so much fun! It is priced well and offers a free laundry facility on site which is very rare and extremely nice when you are traveling full time. We stayed there for 4 nights but due to the popularity had to switch sites each day because we didn’t book out far enough in advance. This…

Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Nice management but the facilities could use some work

This place has some great wildlife and is pretty nice in comparison to other RV parks. But, I wouldn’t quite call it a resort... other than the pools, hot tub, lake access. It is technically full of amenities but it’s still an RV park.

• baby bird
  • entrance
  • more birds

Save yourself the trip

Don’t come here, this place is a dump. If you want access to the lake, sure. It’ll do. But don’t waste your time when there are a ton of other options.

• view from the street
Month of VisitMarch

Not bad for the price

If you’re looking for something long term, this isn’t bad for the low price. It’s an RV park at the end of the day, so just know what you’re getting yourself into.

• view from the street
  • wider view from the street
  • sunset