Nature

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Hike-In
    Backcountry sites.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• 1
Keisha D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Better the 2nd Time

I’m not sure what classifies RV Parks as a resort vs just a park but it should be dropped from Bulow. When I think of resort, I think luxury amenities, spacious sites, professional staff, etc.. As a full timer I’ve stayed at lots of RV Parks and this one is just ok. It’s great proximity to the…

• Tasting the rainbow!🤣
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2020

Tighten up

Driving into the resort I thought I was at a horse ranch in Ocala. Rolling acres of green grass and the biggest oak trees I've ever seen. All this room but if you get a standard lot you better bring a can opener. No angle so it's a 90deg. backup. I settled in with my slide straddling the lot line…

Kasey M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2020

Wooded but busy

We loved how private our site felt within the big oak trees, but we noticed they had a lot of other sites that weren't as private. They did have buddy sites, tent camping, and cabins. There was a cop almost every night patrolling. The area is nice, it is next to a historic sugar mill, and not far…

• part of the laundry room

Bulow RV Resort is located in Florida

Directions

From I-95 (exit 284/Old 91) & Hwy 100: Go 1/4 mi E on Hwy 100, then 3 mi S on Old Kings Rd.

Address

3345 Old Kings Rd S
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

Coordinates

81.15568597 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Bulow RV Resort is the perfect location for those who appreciate an unspoiled Florida environment. Nestled on the banks of Bulow Creek, many of our guests enjoy boating, fishing, hiking and cycling. With direct access to Bulow Creek or a short drive to the Intracoastal Waterway, Bulow RV Resort is a water lover's paradise. Staying at an Encore Flagler Beach-Palm Coast RV resort gives you incredible access to a number of outdoor recreational activities in Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach and St. Augustine - including six golf courses nearby. Closer to home, Bulow RV Resort guests enjoy a small-town feeling in our community, complete with an on-site shop, bar and activities center. You'll feel right at home among your friendly neighbors. A water lover's paradise at a Flagler Beach, Palm Coast RV resort Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Bulow RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.