No Fires
No Drinking Water
About Beverly Beach Camptown RV Resort

RV resorts situated on the ocean with 1,500 linear feet of Atlantic Ocean beachfront.

Private
Directions
Located off of A1A I-95 Exit 284
3 Reviews of Beverly Beach Camptown RV Resort
Unruly

If your happy with paying big money just to be near the beach then this place will be ok for you.

The problem I have with them is they have campground rules on literature and signs everywhere but they are not unforced. My with was hurt when a dog off his leash jumped on her. Seen many dogs off leach and one person let his large dog do a dump right down near the water and walked away. There are signs saying to stay off the sea wall but everybody was climbing  on it trampling down the vegetation that was planted there to keep the sand in place. I think once they get their money that’s all they must care about. The staff I met was nice so all I can do is blame it on the management.

Great for RV stays

This is a great place for large RVs and the waterfront spots are amazing. during turtle season you can watch the turtles come up and lay their eggs. the general store has everything you need and they also have a little food truck across the street. Friendly staff!!

More expensive than a hotel night but a beautiful view

Located in Flagler, Florida. this campground has spots directly on the Atlantic Ocean. We have stayed here many times but the price continues to go up so I can't say we will be returning. Highest I paid was $130 per night on holiday weekend but now it is way more than that. Amenities: full hookups, ocean side sites, laundry mat, store.