Camping in Canova Beach

46 Reviews of 9 Canova Beach, Florida Campgrounds

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Location and satisfies the needs

It is a smaller rv park that has electric and water. There are about 50% that live here. There are 2 unisex bathrooms with showers. The internet works, so does TMobile. It is walking distance to Publix and a restaurant/marina.

aThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Perfect spot

This place is beautiful. There are paved roads and grassy areas for bike riding, playing games and more. I would recommend a water spot, there are plenty of them. A public beach is less than a 2 minute drive (but there was no one on this beach). It was like having my own private beach. Bring…

Melody W.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Decent!

The tent sites are a little small but most of them are shady and secluded with lots of trees and shrubs between! Good bathroom and shower, and lots of trails to explore, leading to a boat ramp and playground

Sitetent 14
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

My hometown park

Took my son camping this weekend to our hometown park. It’s a great place with lots of bike/walking paths and wide open, quiet spaces. Hope to take advantage of the fishing ponds, mountain bike trails and archery range in future visits.

• Wickham Park in the ‘84 Westy
Tina F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Very nice for the price

If you’re a fisherman, this place will be a good place to relax and talk to your neighbors. The location is great for people who are looking to be close to the airport and theme parks. It’s an RV park, but it’s one of the nicer ones I’ve seen.

• birds
  • lake
  • close up bird
Month of VisitMarch
Tina F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Nice management but the facilities could use some work

This place has some great wildlife and is pretty nice in comparison to other RV parks. But, I wouldn’t quite call it a resort... other than the pools, hot tub, lake access. It is technically full of amenities but it’s still an RV park.

• baby bird
  • entrance
  • more birds
Austin E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Donald mcdonald

We had an awesome stay. Very quiet and relaxed. Wasn't much for hiking trails though and the camp groundsman kept finding reasons to come on to our camp and conversate for far to long. Friendly but to much so.

Month of VisitMarch
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Calling this place a resort is like trying to put lipstick on a pig!

Calling this place a resort is like trying to put lipstick on a pig!

We were given a map at check in with not even a suggestion as to the best way to get to the site. Confusing roads with no travel direction marked made for several passes to get to the right road going the right direction. Never…

sur.la.route The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Very clean resort

The campground is probably the cleanest we had stayed in yet!

Most spots are shaded. It seems like 75% of spots are full timers and 50% work. The middle of the campground closer to the pool seems to be for shorter term guests.

There is no playground for kids but basketball tennis etc. We were…

• shaded camping area
SiteG4
Suzy R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

nice and secluded

loved riding bike, hiking and beach

Month of VisitDecember
Suzy R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Nice, helpful staff

Went in December the residence had golf cart Christmas parade, went to nearby Fort Christmas.  Very nice and relaxing.

Month of VisitJanuary
Laura F.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Gorgeous on the water camping

This place is awesome. Like other reviewers mentioned it does get packed. We showed up on the Sunday but Monday morning it was a ghost town. We towed the boat and got a camper delivered to one of the only full hook up sites. #138 plenty of room for a 5th wheel and truck and boat. BUT it was our…

• Site 38
Site138 for 5th wheel, 38 for boat
Month of VisitApril
Andoni G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Stay at River Ranch RV Resort Next Door Instead

This review relates to River Ranch RV Resort, which is next to the Westgate property. I would personally not stay at the Westgate RV since it is basically just an open field with RV spots.

River Ranch RV next door is a beautiful place with fantastic spots. We stayed in spot 323 which had its…

Month of VisitApril
c
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2021

Local get away

This campground has everything you could want. You have the river right out your door and the ocean across the street. (you have to drive or take a really long walk) Bring everything you need as there are no stores close. Wifi is spotty but you camp to get away :) and unplug. Be prepared for…

Sitemany sites