About Key Largo Kampground and Marina
Key Largo Kampground and Marina is located in Florida
5 Reviews of Key Largo Kampground and Marina
Quiet and beautiful

We loved this spot on Key Largo. Further off the main road than some, you can forget how convenient the access is to the rest of Key Largo. Everything is in great condition—spots are nicely graveled, docks are new, pool is in great shape. Well absolutely be back here again!

Great place to relax in the keys

We stayed here in March 2019 with a trailer. It was a very relaxing place with a site close to the water. Lots of good restaurants within a short bike trip. Also a grocery store close by. The staff was very friendly. I was a bit surprised how much I liked key largo and this campground. It’s a relaxing area but with plenty to do

Very nice place to stay in the Keys

There is a mixture of perminent residents and people renting a site as they pass through. The tents are off to the edge of the property and are well shaded. The sites are level and graveled. There is water and electric at every site.

There are 2 bathhouses for the campground. They have made an effort to have them centrally located but it can be a bit of a walk.

There is a pool which is in good shape and had a nice deck around it. It would be nice to have more shade but it was pleasant none the less. There were shuffleboard courts and tennis courts. WiFi was available in the lounge area.

There is a campground association that does bingo and runs meet and greet gatherings regularly (schedule is posted as well as announced over public address system.

All areas were clean and maintained nicely. There is security 24hrs. and the gate locks at 11p. If you will be out later a key is available for a $20 refundable deposit.

It is 1 mile from Pennycamp which is a great location.

Loved It Completely!

Nice campground all the way around, great staff, nice clean restrooms and showers, beautiful beach within the campground itself, nice pool, secure and if I left anything out I didn't mean to. Loved this campground all the way around! They let me bring my portable hot tub if I paid for the water and they didn't charge us enough in my opinion! We were able to rent kayaks from local rental for 24 hrs. and they delivered and picked up at the campground!! Close to everything!

Decent and clean

Have stayed twice, not many places that allow tent camping and this had a few sites for tents and clean facilities.