About Long Key State Park
Long Key State Park is located in Florida
5 Reviews of Long Key State Park
This place is heaven

I love this place, it may be the best camping experience I ever had.  I loved unzipping my tent and being 15 feet away from the water.  It is difficult to get a site here, they go fast.  But I have had luck just showing up and getting in because someone else cancelled.

My Favorite Keys Campground

Long Key campground is positioned right next to US 1 so you can hear traffic throughout the night. This campground offers waterfront campsites that you can paddle from. The views are amazing. This campground was damaged by Irma and hasn’t been open for the last couple years.

it’s all yours

A nice little island which is all yours. We spent a week and enjoyed it. Watch for sand flees. They are bad and all over. The bathrooms are clean with warm water. Beaches aren’t really swim able. Mudy and not sandy.

My favorite sites

If you're looking for a view of the ocean this is the perfect place. The sites are literally on the beach. It's a great place to kayak or just lounge in the shallows.

On the beach!

Great spot if you are driving down to Key West or want to enjoy the area while camping on the beach. Good area to snorkel as well