Camping in Biggs

34 Reviews of 12 Biggs Campgrounds

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2021

Beautiful area

Very nice campground, but cell coverage is nonexistent outside of one small area.

SiteD8
Month of VisitJanuary
Kloee S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2021

Nice Famcamp

The sites are all in little culdesacs and are back ins. The culdesacs can be tight turns for large rigs, but the sites are nice. The base is large and we do lots of bike riding and walking here. The sunsets are usually beautiful!!

Sitem1
Month of VisitDecember
S D.
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

I love it

Went camping for a night for my honey moon it was fun nice place great price cannt wait to go again

• Play button icon
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2021

Nice, small campground

Really pretty campground. We are here in the off season, so there weren't many other campers here. I think in high season it would feel cramped. The trees are amazing and there are about 2 miles of walking trails. The campground is along Dry Creek, which isn't dry but is covered in some sort of…

Month of VisitNovember
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2021

Cozy little nook

Kinda small sites, no table or anything, and I can’t seem to find the dog run. Overall good place to stay, right in town. Not expensive either, not sure about the cabins or motel though.

Month of VisitNovember
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Great place

Quiet place. Allowed to eat at mess hall

Sitetent
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

City campground

Nice picnic tables, standing wood BBQ, big trees, some trash, on the edge of a town. Camp host very nice. River has dried now. One of the best option around I5. Not the best camping experience but not the worst either.

j
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Great Park

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean well maintained grounds!

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

VERY well-maintained family campground, with sometching for everyone!

More family oriented than “upscale,” what struck me was even though it maintains a substantial trout fishery, the surface tempin early June was z74 — PERFECT for swimming, tubing, etc.

Although the lake level is sadly representative of CA drought conditions, fishing was good. We caught 7 rainbows…

• North view
  • Caught on BrightRed PowerBait.
  • E view
Outdoordude D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Go to spot

Being close to home doesn't hurt. Love going during the week. Less crowded that way. Good fishing. When the water is up, my favorite spot is 396. I can kayak right from camp.

• Feeling like I had the campground to myself.
Month of VisitMarch
Ethan T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great walk to the lake

Sparse campground and hot. But good sites and great location

Julie D.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Quiet and lots of availability

I went camping here for a couple nights in early April. There was basically no one around. This campground is pretty huge. Our site was fairly private, yet right across from the bathroom. Very spacious. We were able to do some hiking and get to the trail from our campsite. Bathrooms were very…

• Play button icon
Bearit W.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Heaven on earth

This is such a beautiful piece of California. It is clean and well maintained my daughter who is 5 loved writing her hoverboard around the entire park there are lots of kids to play with and the caretaker and his family were super welcoming and professional. It is really relaxing and refreshing

Bearit W.