Camping in Berry Creek

98 Reviews of 109 Berry Creek Campgrounds

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2021

Beautiful area

Very nice campground, but cell coverage is nonexistent outside of one small area.

SiteD8
Month of VisitJanuary
E
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2021

Pros, Cons, Wouldn’t Come Back

Pros: Sites are spread out. The campground is well maintained with beautiful landscape and access/view of river. Full hookups.

Cons: I can hear a gun range and a freeway. Basically in town, so not feeling like I’m enjoying nature.

My husband doesn’t mind the other noises, and the site is…

• daytime view of river from our site
  • nighttime glow up
Month of VisitDecember
S D.
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2021

I love it

Went camping for a night for my honey moon it was fun nice place great price cannt wait to go again

• Play button icon
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2021

Nice, small campground

Really pretty campground. We are here in the off season, so there weren't many other campers here. I think in high season it would feel cramped. The trees are amazing and there are about 2 miles of walking trails. The campground is along Dry Creek, which isn't dry but is covered in some sort of…

Month of VisitNovember
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2021

Cozy little nook

Kinda small sites, no table or anything, and I can’t seem to find the dog run. Overall good place to stay, right in town. Not expensive either, not sure about the cabins or motel though.

Month of VisitNovember
Olivia K.
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great camp with a pretty view

This was our favorite campsite on our road trip! The campground was quiet, clean, and beautiful!

Month of VisitOctober
Jessica P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Peaceful!

Nice and quite! There wasn’t many people at this site. It was very relaxing. And the views are nice. Rangers were friendly as well!

Bathrooms were top notch clean!

Careful for poison ivy nearby.

Alisa B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Too loud, too hot and too close together.

Sweltering hot and the campsites are just too close together. Probably delightful in the fall or spring.

• Play button icon
Stacie L.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Quiet campground but bumpy ride

We were at Red Feather campground at the end of July. The campground itself was nice, quiet, clean. But the drive into the campground is nerve wracking. We are from northern california so we are usually fine but bumpy roads. But towing a trailer I was surprised to find the drive in was partially on…

Travis C.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Hot Smoky summer nights

Aside from the smoke and the heat these campsites are very spacious and wide open. Bear boxes are a must if you don’t want the big guys in your camp. We never had an issue but many other campers did. Lake level is definitely low but that was to be expected with the lack of rain this year.

mThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Bidwell Canyon is the place to go

Out of all of the campgrounds around Lake Oroville and within the state park rec area by far Bidwell is THE best..it's clean, it has cell service plus wifi if you need it, pets are ok, 2 to 3 boat launches, spots to fish, great showers and bathrooms plus the park rangers that run this specific…

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Easy in and out

This was my first camp out spot ever. I called ahead and made sure they would be okay with me sleeping in my Outback. They said it would be okay as long as I had the gear to sleep outside in a tent as well. The place was quiet and we had no issues. I just suggest getting there early enough so you…

A
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Nice spot

Clean campground, efficient check in. Lake is not walking distance, no internet. Great place for a quick stop over.

c
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Lime saddle

Had a blast it was perfect weather day or night didnt see no wild animals which was good loved all the stars at night also it was my first time camping but definitly going back

Sitelime saddle