the dyrt
No Pets
No Drinking Water
About Rifrafters Campground
Rifrafters Campground provides tent and RV camping and economy cabins in the woodlands near Fayetteville, West Virginia (WV) -- only two-miles south of the New River Gorge Bridge. Our cleanliness, accessibility, and quiet family atmosphere have earned us a place among West Virginia's most-popular camping areas. You'll also find a friendly full-time staff, exceptionally clean showers and restrooms, and plenty of space for small gatherings and walks in the woods behind the campground. Use our website to explore our camping amenities and find out more about the New River.
No ADA Access
No Drinking Water
No Pets
No Sanitary Dump
Rifrafters Campground is located in West Virginia
Directions
Only 4/10 mile off the U.S. 19 expressway at Fayetteville, we're right in the middle of the New River Gorge vacation area. Eighteen rafting outfitters and countless restaurants and recreation areas are only minutes from your campsite. The New River Gorge Bridge is less than two miles from our campground. From the South via I-77: From I-77 North/I-64 West, take Exit 48 (Beckley/Summersville) to US Route 19 North. Follow US Rt. 19 North about 15 miles to Laurel Creek Road. Turn left onto Laurel Creek Road. Follow road until you see the Rifrafter Campground sign. From the East Via I-64: From I-64 West/I-77 North, take Exit 48 (Beckley/Summersville) to US Route 19. Follow US Rt. 19 North about 15 miles to Laurel Creek Road. Turn left onto Laurel Creek Road. Follow road until you see the Rifrafter Campground sign. From the North and West via I-77 and I-64: From Charleston WV, take I-77 South/I-64 East. Take Exit 48 (Beckley/Summersville) to US Route 19. Follow US Rt. 19 North 15 miles to Laurel Creek Road. Turn left onto Laurel Creek Road. Follow road until you see the Rifrafter Campground sign. From the North via I-79: From I-79 South, take Exit 57 to US Route 19 (Beckley). Go 53 miles south on US Rt. 19 to Laurel Creek Road. Turn right onto Laurel Creek Road. Follow road until you see the Rifrafter Campground sign.
3 Reviews of Rifrafters Campground