Fires Unknown
About 99 RV Park
99 RV Park is located in Washington
2 Reviews of 99 RV Park
Clean, Basic, Cheap, Right on Freeway

Not really our style, since we travel with kids and are looking for things to do (trees, playgrounds, pools, etc.), but for what it is, this is a decently priced, clean, basic RV Park. I didn't get the same creepy feeling of long-timers staring at us when pulling up that I get at other parks, but rather it's nice people (mostly full-time RV retirees) who are here to stay for a week or a month and then move on to the next place.

Location is literally right on the freeway (back wall shares a wall with I-5). Plenty of noise, but not as bad as it could have been.

Compared to other places nearby, the price is great (about$35), and you're right in Vancouver and near Portland. I don't think we'd go back again since it's not our thing, but could be fine if cheap, convenient, and clean is what you're looking for.

No Frills Gravel RV Parking Lot by Freeway

No frills RV Park right next to the freeway. Slips are hard to distinguish as it’s really just one big gravel lot. Not many trees, a handful of full-time guests who have set up shop there.

Basically, if you need a place to stop for the night and go early in the morning, this place would work. But not one you’d want to spend any extended amount of time in.